1.    #1  
    Has anyone had any luck lately switching from an existing contract to a Sprint SERO plan WITHOUT Early Termination Fee, changing phone number, or adding a line of service?

I have heard success stories, but keep getting shot down by retentions and the employee call center at Sprint.

Any instructions from those who have done this???
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    I got shut down too, but now I have a plan better than SERO! I called and told them my whole company was on verizon (which it is) and that they wanted me to switch, but I loved Sprint Better. The company would pay my phone for me, but if I could get all my services below $50 then I could stay with sprint. The girl gave me 2400 minutes, free text, unlimited vision for $45.

Try going another route. Also I have 100s of sprint referrals, I max out every year. That helps.

Every time you see someone with a sprint phone, Ask when they got it. If it was in the last 3 months ask them, How would like $10 bucks free! Then take their phone and dial *REF and follow the prompts. You get $20 on a sprint visa card and they get $10. I do this every month and have for about 10 years. When I was a dealer for sprint in college I figured this out so I could get people to go with sprint (They paid a higher commission in those days). I still do it and shows I am a super loyal customer.

Good Luck.
  3.    #3  
    Success !