1.    #1  
    well i just got done with sprint's retention department. 300 anytime, nights and weekends at 8pm $30, unlimited power vision $10, unlimited text/pictures $8. i think i did okay.

anyway, my question is how do i tell if i am getting regular vision or power vision service?

thanks,
    dan
    What is your device? AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK $for$ $Treo700P$ $and$ $successors$, $the$ $PowerVision$ ($EVDO$) $indicator$ $is$ $to$ $the$ $left$ $of$ $the$ $location$ $indicator$ ($target$ $symbol$). $If$ $you$ $don$'$t$ $see$ $anything$ $to$ $the$ $left$ $of$ $the$ $target$ $symbol$, $you$ $are$ $in$ $regular$ $vision$ ($1xRTT$). $This$ $is$ $all$ $in$ $the$ $manual$.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
  3.    #3  
    755p. I see a little target. Should it be green or something?
    The PV indicator (white triangles in square blue background if not connected or blue/gray triangles when conncected) is to the immediate left of the target symbol. If nothing is there, then you are on regular vision.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
  5.    #5  
    thanks