1.    #1  
    How do I verify when my Sprint contract expires (without talking to CS)? I thought you could check on-line, but can't find it anywhere.

Thanks.
    Bo Meyer
    Visor 90 --> Treo 300 --> Treo 600 --> Treo 700p
    Mac OS X
    I can't find it any longer either. I just sent an email to ecare the other day and asked. They got right back to me - so, I don't see any downside to doing it that way.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks, I'll do that.
    Bo Meyer
    Mac OS X
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbatex View Post
    I can't find it any longer either. I just sent an email to ecare the other day and asked. They got right back to me - so, I don't see any downside to doing it that way.
    I got a response today. They answered my questions and gave me free unlimited text msgs to my SERO plan!

I noticed that the text messaging is not included in your plan. Each default text message sent or received on the phone is billed at $0.15 per message. Going forward, I have added the free unlimited text messaging to your plan.

Regarding the agreement, I noticed that the agreement on the account will satisfy on August 30, 2008. The satisfaction of the agreement does not change the service plan on the account or expire the service plan. You will continue to enjoy same services as currently even if you do not renew the agreement. Also, the agreement on the account will not be automatically renewed.

Thank you for emailing us. Have a great day!
    Bo Meyer
    Mac OS X