1.    #1  
    Is anyone else having issues with sending emails to <phonenumber>@messaging.sprintpcs.com since last Tuesday? It seems that any messages sent through email to mobile device are either lost completely or are delayed. Mobile-to-mobile SMS messages have not been affected by this issue.

I am not as concerned about the delayed messages as I am about the lost messages. It appears that this has been occurring for most of the morning today (Tuesday, September 4th) and last Tuesday. I suspect that Sprint is having problems with their email servers. I should also add that Sprint Tech Support was not very helpful regarding this issue when I called last Tuesday.
    Quote Originally Posted by VTTony View Post
    Is anyone else having issues with sending emails to <phonenumber>@messaging.sprintpcs.com since last Tuesday? It seems that any messages sent through email to mobile device are either lost completely or are delayed. Mobile-to-mobile SMS messages have not been affected by this issue.

I am not as concerned about the delayed messages as I am about the lost messages. It appears that this has been occurring for most of the morning today (Tuesday, September 4th) and last Tuesday. I suspect that Sprint is having problems with their email servers. I should also add that Sprint Tech Support was not very helpful regarding this issue when I called last Tuesday.
    I am also having same issue. Its only servers starting "phonenumber@messaging.sprintpcs.com". I got email address, same one you use to connect to power vision with (id) and I have notification option set to "pcs phone"(which is sms by the way) and I get notification if I email to myself at myid@sprintpcs.com.

So xxxxxxxxxx@messaging.sprintpcs.com servers are acting up.
    Technological superiority has never won a product battle. If that were the case we would all be flying in supersonic Concordes and using Apple computers.

The key to winning the battle is a combination of price, convenience, marketing, sound business model and a bit of luck.
  3. gak
    I have been having this same problem for the past week. I can email-to-sms anyone with a provider other than Sprint, and those work fine. It appears that the message goes through, but the Sprint recipients do not receive the SMS. Anyone else having issues??
    I've been having a problem sms'ing my ping.fm email address. Would this also be included in the problems they're having? I'm working with Sprint Tech to get it resolved.
    We had some issues with them as well and had trouble getting help from Sprint directly. Here are details on the solution that we came up with: blog.jangomail.com/2011/04/sms-text-messages-sprint-delivery-email.html.