1.    #1  
    I was told to try sprintusers.com forums for better help but their site is down, sprint servers are down too. Coincidence??

Anyways my problem:
    I have two SERO accounts. One phone (treo700P) an old line (lets say line1) and second phone (treo755P) new line (lets say line2). I waited for 30 days to use Treo755P on my old line. So an evan swap for phones.

I called yesterday morning at 10am Saturday and lady in European accent helped me provision phones, which was easy even though she hang up once on me and I had to call back and get another European lady to finish the process. I was told 4 hours for voice to work and 4 hours for data.
    Once that part done I slept throughout day and woke up at 8pm (about 12 hours from provisioning). Ready to try phone on my old line (line1) I dial number and it worked, so voice part is ok, open up blazer (web now on 755) I got pop up box:
    "Preparing Vision Services : Your phone must be configured for vision services. This process will take a few minutes. Would you like to do this now?"(got two option to click: now or later"
    I hit 'now' and treo755P started connection process "Connecting to sprint provisioning" and then got
    "error 67: registration failure: check your username or password and try again, if this problem persists contact sprint".

I called sprint customer service they say its technical support issue, transfered me to 'tech support for treo' and while holding for them got disconnected. Called again and choose option 'tech support for treo'(this time directl) a british accent guy came on and after looking through my account and chatting he decided that its not issue with tech support but rather data provisioning and transfered me to customer support. After waiting for 30 mins got disconnected. Called again waited for 45 minutes for customer service and she told me its tech support issue. So I waited again for 28 minutes and lady came on and told me sorry but our systems are down and if I have general question she can help otherwise call back later. No ETA no nothing. So basically its been more than 15 hours and I cant use data o my treo 755.

My question is what department I should beg tomorrow morning. I dont want them guessing for me. Anyone here know any technical info that can help me or anyone with same issue in past want to give me hint or suggestion?

thanks in advance for your help.
    Technological superiority has never won a product battle. If that were the case we would all be flying in supersonic Concordes and using Apple computers.

The key to winning the battle is a combination of price, convenience, marketing, sound business model and a bit of luck.
    Global Posts
    292 Global Posts
    Did you have the old phone off? If not, that was the problem more than likely.
  3.    #3  
    both were on, side by side. Fully charged.
    Technological superiority has never won a product battle. If that were the case we would all be flying in supersonic Concordes and using Apple computers.

The key to winning the battle is a combination of price, convenience, marketing, sound business model and a bit of luck.
    Something is going on with Sprint Provisioning since the conversion to some new computer system.

I (and my friends) bought 4- 755P's over the last two weeks.

Mine was first: I bought the phone and rather than port my number, I had ported a number that I have been holding at ATT, because I liked the number and I have had my same number for years, I got it as a youth and the last four digits are 6969 so when I was young I thought it was cool. Anyway phone arrive late because of computer problems at Sprint but when I had it ported it took 5 minutes not the 24 hours the man at Sprint told me.

Second: Ported another number from ATT, took 8 minutes. this time port went fine but everything you mentioned happened, happened. Same errors everything. I tried changing the password cuz I read somewhere on a forum that this helped and it didn't.

Third: Ported from T-Mobile. Everything was completely fracked up, not only did the port not go through, the original phone number didn't work that sprint gave, a new temp number worked but text, vision nothing worked. Called, kept getting people in foriegn lands, nothing worked. Finally got an American who said he would escalate it and it would take up to four days. FOUR DAYS without a phone, please.

Finally I called on the second phone: I waited 65 minutes on hold. Got a knowledgeable woman and she had me reprovision the phone, didn't work, then I accidently hung up on her (Damn that new red power button where the menu used to be). I couldn't believe it, SHE CALLED ME BACK. Anyway after about 40 minutes she fixed it, she had to reprovision it on her end. At the end of my conversation I asked her if she could call friend with phone number 3 and try to help him with his phone, AND SHE DID. She talked to him for about 40 minutes and although she said, if it were truly a porting problem, she could not excalate the fix, she would try to reprovision his phone. She did and it worked.

Phone 4: Not tried to port yet, but wished Ported with the same lady.

Moral of the story, call until you get an American who knows what they are doing.
    I have had a similar story. I had a 755p for 30 days or so and it worked fine. I decided to port over my Verizon number on Sunday. Voice and text was working in about 8 hours but I was constantly getting the error 67 message.

Monday I spent 90 minutes on the phone with 4 different CS/techs. Finally I was told (by the last and supposed "highest up" tech) that it was a known network problem and they hope to have it figured out in 24-48 hours. Yes they tried reprovisioning from their side.

So 48 hours later I called saying I had the same problem. This time it took about 20 mins for a tech to tell me that it was a network problem with no known solution or ETA. I miss Verizon, SERO plan or not, right now
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by minimalposter View Post
    I have had a similar story. I had a 755p for 30 days or so and it worked fine. I decided to port over my Verizon number on Sunday. Voice and text was working in about 8 hours but I was constantly getting the error 67 message.

Monday I spent 90 minutes on the phone with 4 different CS/techs. Finally I was told (by the last and supposed "highest up" tech) that it was a known network problem and they hope to have it figured out in 24-48 hours. Yes they tried reprovisioning from their side.

So 48 hours later I called saying I had the same problem. This time it took about 20 mins for a tech to tell me that it was a network problem with no known solution or ETA. I miss Verizon, SERO plan or not, right now
    Aahhh hell.
    Well if I am following your path then I am at the point where I have ticket number and was told to wait 32 hours for a call back.

I dont think I have patience so I will go to repair shop today and lets see what they come up with.

By the way Sprint really messed up with customer support for SERO plan holders. Almost nothing can be done at *2. You have to be transfered to another department because they cant even open my account information. From customer support to tech support dept. It really suck.

Sprint service is great until you have to actually need support from them. For last year and half its my first time calling them for minor switching phones and now I really cussing myself why I did it. So for year and half of my SERO service not even once I had issue with voice or data service. Imagine that.

I didnt wanted to open up this thread but I got really pissed off when I was told that I was being transfered to tech support and was transfered to myself. I mean how freaking dumb you can be to transfer customer call to customer himself.
    This is how it happened. I called from my home phone to customer service, was transfered to Employee care dept or something so guy on the line checked all information and asked me if I was on the same phone that I was calling about, I said no that is sitting next to me. So he told me that they dont have specific info for SERO plan and treo so he will tranfer me to 1877XXXXXX number. Ok fine. He transfered me and I got call on my phone (the one I was calling about), I thought it was from sprint cust care from all the calls I made from yesterday, but I said hello and heard myself on other line. That guy just called me and transfered me to myself.
    I was so freaking mad but there is nothing else that compares to SERO so I am steaming on low heat for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Ehsan View Post
    I was told to try sprintusers.com forums for better help but their site is down, sprint servers are down too. Coincidence??

Anyways my problem:
    I have two SERO accounts. One phone (treo700P) an old line (lets say line1) and second phone (treo755P) new line (lets say line2). I waited for 30 days to use Treo755P on my old line. So an evan swap for phones.

I called yesterday morning at 10am Saturday and lady in European accent helped me provision phones, which was easy even though she hang up once on me and I had to call back and get another European lady to finish the process. I was told 4 hours for voice to work and 4 hours for data.
    Once that part done I slept throughout day and woke up at 8pm (about 12 hours from provisioning). Ready to try phone on my old line (line1) I dial number and it worked, so voice part is ok, open up blazer (web now on 755) I got pop up box:
    "Preparing Vision Services : Your phone must be configured for vision services. This process will take a few minutes. Would you like to do this now?"(got two option to click: now or later"
    I hit 'now' and treo755P started connection process "Connecting to sprint provisioning" and then got
    "error 67: registration failure: check your username or password and try again, if this problem persists contact sprint".

I called sprint customer service they say its technical support issue, transfered me to 'tech support for treo' and while holding for them got disconnected. Called again and choose option 'tech support for treo'(this time directl) a british accent guy came on and after looking through my account and chatting he decided that its not issue with tech support but rather data provisioning and transfered me to customer support. After waiting for 30 mins got disconnected. Called again waited for 45 minutes for customer service and she told me its tech support issue. So I waited again for 28 minutes and lady came on and told me sorry but our systems are down and if I have general question she can help otherwise call back later. No ETA no nothing. So basically its been more than 15 hours and I cant use data o my treo 755.

My question is what department I should beg tomorrow morning. I dont want them guessing for me. Anyone here know any technical info that can help me or anyone with same issue in past want to give me hint or suggestion?

thanks in advance for your help.
    OMG. Is exactly what happened to me. Finally I was told by tech support to swap my phone with a new one. I was told to wait 24 before connecting. I will let you know how it went.

PS. It has taken a week to get to this stage. The I-Phone and ATT are looking better every day
    Quote Originally Posted by cglaguna View Post
    Third: Ported from T-Mobile. Everything was completely fracked up, not only did the port not go through, the original phone number didn't work that sprint gave, a new temp number worked but text, vision nothing worked. Called, kept getting people in foriegn lands, nothing worked. Finally got an American who said he would escalate it and it would take up to four days. FOUR DAYS without a phone, please.
    Yeah, my T-Mobile port took 5 days???????
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussie Joe View Post
    OMG. Is exactly what happened to me. Finally I was told by tech support to swap my phone with a new one. I was told to wait 24 before connecting. I will let you know how it went.

PS. It has taken a week to get to this stage. The I-Phone and ATT are looking better every day
    Finally Powervision is working. The tech support cancelled my account and reinstated it. That did the trick
    Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    It took 17 people, 5 days, and a lot of calls before my t-mobile port worked (and if I didn't keep calling nothing would have happened). It ended up being fixed by one guy who decided to work on it a few hours to finally get it taken care of.

*2 doesn't work at all... if you're on a Sero plan call 877 775 4881 - no wait times and they actually help you (I learned this the hard way).

Now I just need to get my data working again (argh!).
    Palm m505 - Palm m515 - Palm Tungsten T - Tapwave Zodiac - PalmOne LifeDrive - Palm Treo 755p