Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    It's been a long time since I've posted. I'm getting a bit frustrated waiting for Verizon to release the 755p (now November?!?!?) just so that I can pay a premium for their services. Just had a few questions for the forum since you mostly seem to give useful advice:

a) Is there a painless way (or even painful) to get out of a VZW contract without paying a penalty?...I have another year left on my contract.
    b) Does Sprint's SERO plan allow porting of phone numbers over from other carriers?
    c) It seems that there are no family plans with SERO...am I correct, or missing some link on their website?

Any help would be appreciated.
    a) good luck
    b) I ported my VZW no. to Sprint SERO
    c) Yep, no family plans.

I left VZW for Sprint 3 months ago and am loving SERO.
    In regards to paying VZW to leave early, the money you'll save with SERO will eventually take care of it.
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    thanx for your input....i didn't really think that there was a low cost way to get out of my VZW contract, but thought maybe some of the people in the forum might have had good experiences with doing so.
    Quote Originally Posted by patchs View Post
    In regards to paying VZW to leave early, the money you'll save with SERO will eventually take care of it.
    He aint lying. Before I switched from a regular Sprint plan, to SERO, I did the math. It saved me $854 over 2 years.
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-