1.    #1  
    I just noticed this on the sero website:

All SERO voice plans include unlimited data and text messaging through 9/29/07! Stay connected anywhere you go!

So what happens after 9/29/07? That is only a little more than a month away? Any ideas? The unlimited data was one huge draw to these plans besides the cost!!
    SERO has always had unlimited data. I think the unl. texts will disappear.
    A new Avatar to commemorate Silly Season.
    I think this means this offer lasts until 09/29/07.
    Exactly...you must sign up by that date to get unmited text messaging for the life of your plan.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    Yes, that's what I meant. The unlimited text offer ends on that date. Unlimited data should always be a part of the SERO plan.
    A new Avatar to commemorate Silly Season.
    Quote Originally Posted by lisaflores View Post
    I just noticed this on the sero website:

All SERO voice plans include unlimited data and text messaging through 9/29/07! Stay connected anywhere you go!

So what happens after 9/29/07? That is only a little more than a month away? Any ideas? The unlimited data was one huge draw to these plans besides the cost!!
    I thought she was kidding.
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

7.    #7  
    I guess that was a slam at my lack of knowledge/experience? I appreciate everyone's tremendous knowledge and experience but some of us are extremely new to all of this!
    Global Posts
    678 Global Posts
    Lisa,
    The date given is just when the offer ends. As long as you get into the plan before the date you will have it all for as long as YOU don't change your plan or they make a mistake and change it for you when you get a new phone or something. Always check after you have done anything to make sure you still have all your good stuff on your plan. Sprint makes plenty of errors. I have never had Sprint cancel my plan regardless of how GOOD I have it compared to the current offering. So get in now and enjoy what I think is the best offer available on any carrier. Go SERO!

Sorry Lisa, some of the people on this forum either had horrible parents or have nasty bosses and they lash out at others. Just ignore them and read further down the thread for really useful info without the attitude.
    Mike G

Touch (Sprint)
    Quote Originally Posted by mg48 View Post
    Sorry Lisa, some of the people on this forum either had horrible parents or have nasty bosses and they lash out at others. Just ignore them and read further down the thread for really useful info without the attitude.
    [Translation] Lisa, I try to come off sypathetic to chicks on the net, and sometimes they let me send them naughty emails. It's the only real action I can get. [/translation]

Dude, chill. No one's getting slammed, except perhaps you.
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

Quote Originally Posted by lisaflores View Post
    I guess that was a slam at my lack of knowledge/experience? I appreciate everyone's tremendous knowledge and experience but some of us are extremely new to all of this!
    And I thought you would understand him by reading his id.
    He is funny/humorous not scary though
    Technological superiority has never won a product battle. If that were the case we would all be flying in supersonic Concordes and using Apple computers.

The key to winning the battle is a combination of price, convenience, marketing, sound business model and a bit of luck.
    She only has a few posts so she may be new at Internet forums. The comments I have seen at TC are pretty mild compared to ones I have seen in other forums. If she thinks that is a slam, I would hate for her to register over at HF because they can be downright nasty.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    I have a stupid Sero question regarding the data plan:

Using data will take up calling minutes, correct? Over the weekend I was streaming audio from an on line radio station for 6 hours. I look at my weekend minutes and my useage doesn't show up, near as I can tell they only posted about an hour of the the 6 I used. What gives, will it finally hit at the end of the month? I only ask because if that is how they account for data I may want to use it during peak hours too. I was always under the assumption that 1 min connected was 1 min of airtime + data rate(in Sero's case $0.00/kb).
  13. H_D
    Global Posts
    2,597 Global Posts
    Voice & data usage are calculated seperately. One has nothing to do with the other as far as billing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ya Boi D View Post
    Voice & data usage are calculated seperately. One has nothing to do with the other as far as billing.
    Which means if you have SERO, data is unlimited.

-Jack Handy, SNL-

15. H_D
    Global Posts
    2,597 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ScaryHumor View Post
    Which means if you have SERO, data is unlimited.
    Absolutely correct
  16.    #16  
    Sorry not offended really, just new and a bit sensitive to posting thus far. Thanks for everyone's help, but starting to stress about my stupid contract ending 9/4. I wish I had tried for sero plan sooner than now.