1.    #1  
    Just like the title say.

Can you cancel your service if you can no longer get any reception at your new home? I just moved and the service with Verizon is really spotty inside. I was wondering if I could terminate the contract without any penalties.

Thanks,
    Danny
    I don't think so..... but you can try!
    m100(for 1 day)->Sony PEG-S300->PEG-N710C->PEG-NR70 (needs a new battery!)->Treo 650 (bad connector)->650 (dead ear speaker)->700p (sucky battery life)->new 700 on way
    They may meet you half way. Is this because of a new job, etc.?
    I just had the same Problem when I moved into my new home with Sprint. I called retentions and they gave me a discount on data. I now get the Prime Power Vision Package for $10 a month. I thought about changing carriers but Sprint is awesome every where else in my town as soon as I drive down the dirt road from my house. I save too much money with Sprint.
    at&t iPhone3G
    They used to do it, but only if there was absolutely no service. Now, with all the free roaming and stuff, I don't know if you can get it done.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by cadman View Post
    They may meet you half way. Is this because of a new job, etc.?

Yeah, pretty much. I just moved a little closer to my new job.
    Quote Originally Posted by KStewart View Post
    I just had the same Problem when I moved into my new home with Sprint. I called retentions and they gave me a discount on data. I now get the Prime Power Vision Package for $10 a month. I thought about changing carriers but Sprint is awesome every where else in my town as soon as I drive down the dirt road from my house. I save too much money with Sprint.
    Same here.. verizon has 5 bars in my house and sprint/tmobile/att all have none, but if I go down the street sprint has 5 bars with EVDO... so annoying!!
    Perhaps you could get a repeater with a decent antenna and put the antenna high up?

Tom