Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    Is anyone else having problems with their data plan this week? I have been unable all week to get to certain applications using my Treo all week:

1) Versamail works for my Sprint account only! None of my IMAP accounts sync.

2) I cannot sync with GooSync

3) intermittent problems with Google Maps. (says I must have a data package) Usually works without problem.

I've been using all of these services trouble-free since December.

I've tried calling Support several times and have been on hold the longest so far at 35 minutes without talking to a soul.

Thanks
    "You can't change people, only your reaction to them"
    What phone? There are issues with the 700p and the MR updates and the network.....
    m100(for 1 day)->Sony PEG-S300->PEG-N710C->PEG-NR70 (needs a new battery!)->Treo 650 (bad connector)->650 (dead ear speaker)->700p (sucky battery life)->new 700 on way
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    Treo 700p, I have not applied the MR.
    "You can't change people, only your reaction to them"
    Hey - Any news on this issue? All day today, although the phone function works, no network functions work. I connect to PowerVision, but Blazer just sits in a do-loop, VersaMail times out, and Chatter can't connect. I'm in the DC area with a Treo 700p...any others having this problem? Thanks!
    I had a similar problem yesterday with my 6800. Brought it into a Sprint store, they replaced it and now the problem is gone. They seemed to think it was my phone apparently, but who knows.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    Interesting...I discovered that the SSL cert for the Exchange server I use with Versamail expired yesterday. When I deleted that account and reset, I got the rest of my network functions back. I'll try again when they get the cert updated.
    For the last 48+ hours .... late in the day and thruout the evening, I can't dial out or receive incoming phone calls. Get a message "Network is Busy. Please Try Later."
    Tell you what ..... I am not a happy camper. Really depend on my cell phone this time of day. Can't make a call or receive a call. I can receive text messages, I can get on the web with Blazer. As soon as I try to make a phone call .... no network.

ANYONE else?
    Reset? 611? (trouble on Verizon - but will that cal go thru?) Sprint Store?

Sorry i'm not much help..... but i can relate. I was having issues last week with my 650 AND my house phone. I couldn't make a call to save my life!
    m100(for 1 day)->Sony PEG-S300->PEG-N710C->PEG-NR70 (needs a new battery!)->Treo 650 (bad connector)->650 (dead ear speaker)->700p (sucky battery life)->new 700 on way
    What's strange is I can do ANYTHING but make or receive a call. I travel 3 miles to work - no problem. This just started a few days ago. Never had any problems or issues before. Got full signal strength too.
    Has it progressed to all day, or just the late afternoon/evening?

If it's still that time, i wonder if they lost a tower and it's on overload right now with more people than normal on it? You know, like when the media invaded my driveway for the Tornado it was a week before i could make a call.

Otherwise, if it's progressed to all day - still could be a load issue, or a dying radio on the phone?!
    Quote Originally Posted by TraecyS/FL View Post
    Has it progressed to all day, or just the late afternoon/evening?
    Seems to be late afternoon, evening ...... left home about 8:00am .... couldn't make call. Got to my business a few minutes later ... no problems.
    Definitely something with being inside my home. 4:30 this afternoon - can't call out and no incoming calls. Same error message about the Network being busy. Tried calls using wife's Razr. Same thing.

What baffles me is this just started all of a sudden.
    There has to be a tower issue - can you call and report it on a landline?
    There has to be a tower issue - can you call and report it on a landline?
    I think and hope you are right. Going to make a phone call tomorrow (should have called yesterday). Will report my findings.
    Also try a PRL update (I doubt that is the problem but it couldn't hurt)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eguy View Post
    Also try a PRL update (I doubt that is the problem but it couldn't hurt)
    Already did that. Didn't hurt .. didn't help. lol
    FWIW ...... spoke to a service tech (Sprint) Tuesday afternoon. VERY courteous, very professional. On the phone with him for 15-20 minutes. Said he put out a work order for engineers to check towers, signal, coverage, etc.

Yesterday afternoon and evening .... had service! Could make and receive calls.

Today .... same old story. No phone service within 1/2 mile +/- of my home.

Unless it's fixed soon ..... they lose a customer.
    ahhh man, that stinks.

Did you call and update that "ticket"???
    ahhh man, that stinks.

Did you call and update that "ticket"???
    Goofy/weird. Everything working ok (for now) .... geez .... don't you just love technology? They still don't have all this "info flying thru the air" stuff perfected ... but ain't it neat?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast