1.    #1  
    How long did it take for you to get your phone when ordering? I just ordered my phone with SERO early WED and was wondering how long it actually takes. I don't do waiting very well.

Gin
    Patience...... patience!!

Hi Gin - gee, I talked about you in that other thread :P

This is my friend i had to "talk into SERO" - she did it though!
    m100(for 1 day)->Sony PEG-S300->PEG-N710C->PEG-NR70 (needs a new battery!)->Treo 650 (bad connector)->650 (dead ear speaker)->700p (sucky battery life)->new 700 on way
    i recently ordered mine on a Tuesday, and got it the following Monday.
    A heads-up, in the order confirmation email you can track your order. They say they'll send you a tracking number, they didn't, but I was able to do it maually through the SERO site.
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by TraecyS/FL View Post
    Patience...... patience!!

Hi Gin - gee, I talked about you in that other thread :P

This is my friend i had to "talk into SERO" - she did it though!
    Patience is NOT one of my virtues. And I'm sick so I have even more time on my hands.

Quote Originally Posted by ScaryHumor View Post
    i recently ordered mine on a Tuesday, and got it the following Monday.
    A heads-up, in the order confirmation email you can track your order. They say they'll send you a tracking number, they didn't, but I was able to do it maually through the SERO site.
    Thanks. I'll just keep checking it daily.