1.    #1  
    I just tried to access the Sprint SERO site:

http://sprint.p.delivery.net/m/p/spr...epclanding.asp

The email address of savings@sprint.com no longer works.

Does anyone have a good address for this.

Thank you for your assistance.

Bob
    I got the suggestion of doing a google on

"@sprint.com"

And you will get some that work!
    m100(for 1 day)->Sony PEG-S300->PEG-N710C->PEG-NR70 (needs a new battery!)->Treo 650 (bad connector)->650 (dead ear speaker)->700p (sucky battery life)->new 700 on way
    i had better doing a google search for

" at sprint dot com"
    it pulls up a page with 25 big shot emails.
    I've never had a Google search for "@sprint.com" pull up anything but a bunch of sprint.com web pages. Seems to be ignoring the @ sign in the search. Maybe to prevent spammers from farming email addresses.
    Go to a local Sprint store and grab some business cards. Each one has a Sprint email address on it.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    Quote Originally Posted by Yirk View Post
    I've never had a Google search for "@sprint.com" pull up anything but a bunch of sprint.com web pages. Seems to be ignoring the @ sign in the search. Maybe to prevent spammers from farming email addresses.
    Read the press releases

We don't have a spring store any longer - Embarq is us baby I need to go there.... i've put it off for a month plus.

YUCK.
    m100(for 1 day)->Sony PEG-S300->PEG-N710C->PEG-NR70 (needs a new battery!)->Treo 650 (bad connector)->650 (dead ear speaker)->700p (sucky battery life)->new 700 on way
    Quote Originally Posted by stroths View Post
    Go to a local Sprint store and grab some business cards. Each one has a Sprint email address on it.
    You don't think that they send an email to the person on the card and at least thank them for the referal? I've always wondered about that. That's how I get on the site now, off an email from a card at a store.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
    Quote Originally Posted by RickMG View Post
    You don't think that they send an email to the person on the card and at least thank them for the referal? I've always wondered about that. That's how I get on the site now, off an email from a card at a store.
    That's how I signed my wife up. When I got on SERO over a year ago, they did not even ask for an email address.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    this address still worked for me today: savings@sprintemi.com
    Anybody who wants a valid Sprint E-mail and is starting a new line of service send me a PM and I will send you mine I stated this in the SERO thread.

Don't do the google thing. It will probably work but don't you think it's unethical to use someone's address with out their knowledge or permission?

Sprint Employees have unlimited SERO referrals so why not just ASK a Sprint employee for a referral instead of stealing someone's information.

This offer is open as long as Sprint allows employees unlimited referrals.

I usually reply within 72 hours.

Sincerely,
    Dragonman
    Visor Platinum-->Visor NEO--->M505--->Treo 300 Sprint--->Treo 600---> TREO 650 ---> Treo 700P ---> Treo 755 --->Touch Diamond--->Touch Pro ---> Palm Pre
    Check out the expert judges at http//:mobileappsshowdown.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonman View Post

Don't do the google thing. It will probably work but don't you think it's unethical to use someone's address with out their knowledge or permission?

Sincerely,
    Dragonman
    Dragonman,

Let me start by saying I totally respect your contributions here. You've been a help to many.

That being said, it's not like they are using anyones' social security number, or stealing someone's identity. They are finding public info already available on the net. Unethical? I think of it more as a work-around. If Sprint truly was concerned, they could have made it "by invitation only". Similar to Gmail. You had to get an invite from someone already on it.
    Even at these low rate plans, Sprint is still making $$$. They recognized that, and for at least a while, opened it up to anyone that wanted it.
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

Quote Originally Posted by ScaryHumor View Post
    Even at these low rate plans, Sprint is still making $$$. They recognized that, and for at least a while, opened it up to anyone that wanted it.
    One thing to add to this. Why would you want to ask a Sprint guy if you can use his email address so you can go around him so HE will not get any commission that he'd deserve? That's like people asking a real estate agent for advise so they can list 'for sale by owner'.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
    The last 6 requests for my E-mail have been from members who joined Treo central and immediatly PM'd me asking for a SERO referral. While I don't mind helping people I think some people may be taking advantage.

From now on I will not give my Email to any member unless they have been an active (at least 10 posts) member for at least 45 days.
    Visor Platinum-->Visor NEO--->M505--->Treo 300 Sprint--->Treo 600---> TREO 650 ---> Treo 700P ---> Treo 755 --->Touch Diamond--->Touch Pro ---> Palm Pre
    tristan.kime@sprint.com is available to anyone - he's the admin from buzz about wireless (sprint's message board) and says everyone is free to use it.
    There you go!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by jweek View Post
    tristan.kime@sprint.com is available to anyone - he's the admin from buzz about wireless (sprint's message board) and says everyone is free to use it.
    He is a she! lol
    I tried this email address and it didn't work.
    After entering the address into the sprint.com/sero homepage, it takes to the sprint.com homepage. What is up?

Any help would be great!!!

Thanks
    Petey1705
    Global Posts
    741 Global Posts
    I just noticed that they changed the pricing on the Treo 755p. It's now $299 with a $100 mail in rebate instead of just $199. I just got my credit from a batched online sero order and I was going to reorder over the phone. Looks like I have to cough up another $100. I can see it now, so Mr you rebate was rejected because you used blue ink instead of black, and poof my $100 is lost forever. Man I hate MIR!!!
    Try the Sero Wiki