1.    #1  
    I just switched and received my invoice today for my new plan. I switched to SERO and it seems to be in effect now, but the plan description doesnt use the term 'SERO' at all, its called the 'Fair & Flexible Plan'

There is no mention of 1250 minutes, but everything else seems to be correct. Here's exactly what my bill says:

New Plan - Sprint Fair & Flexible Plan
    Took effect on Jul 25
    Adjustable Anytime Minutes
    $49.99 Minimum Monthly Charge
    America Roaming Included
    Nationwide Long Distance Included
    Unlimited Night & Weekend Mins. Included
    Nights: M-Th 7pm-7am Wknd: F 7pm-M 7am
    Unlimited Vision Access
    Unlimited Mobile To Mobile
    Caller ID, Call Waiting
    Three-Way Calling
    Voicemail

Im just concerned about the # of minutes I have. What does 'adjustable' mean exactly.

Do others on SERO have the same outline on their invoices?
    Thats because it is a Fair & Flex plan, just discounted w/extra's.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  3.    #3  
    so how many anytime minutes do I get for the $49.99? I know the F&F plan tiers the minutes used, but I cant find any information about it.

I use about 1000/month anytime.
    Quote Originally Posted by blazinlow View Post
    so how many anytime minutes do I get for the $49.99? I know the F&F plan tiers the minutes used, but I cant find any information about it.

I use about 1000/month anytime.

You get 1250, just like it says
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    The thing about the fair and flexible plan is that if you go over your minutes they up your plan by 30 minutes at a time for $5.00 rather than the normal 40 per minute charge for going over your minutes on the newer regular plans.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
    I just switched and received my invoice today for my new plan. I switched to SERO and it seems to be in effect now, but the plan description doesnt use the term 'SERO' at all, its called the 'Fair & Flexible Plan'

There is no mention of 1250 minutes, but everything else seems to be correct. Here's exactly what my bill says:

New Plan - Sprint Fair & Flexible Plan
    Took effect on Jul 25
    Adjustable Anytime Minutes
    $49.99 Minimum Monthly Charge
    America Roaming Included
    Nationwide Long Distance Included
    Unlimited Night & Weekend Mins. Included
    Nights: M-Th 7pm-7am Wknd: F 7pm-M 7am
    Unlimited Vision Access
    Unlimited Mobile To Mobile
    Caller ID, Call Waiting
    Three-Way Calling
    Voicemail

Im just concerned about the # of minutes I have. What does 'adjustable' mean exactly.

Do others on SERO have the same outline on their invoices?
    All looks right except there is no mention of unlimited texting. The current promotion includes it through 9/29/07. I had to go back and forth witrh e-care on this.

this was the email I sent to finally get it fixed:

"This is getting frustrating. Your website (the link is below), on the
    upper right of the page, where all the plan details are listed shows
    the unlimited texting expires on 9/29/07:

http://nextelonline.nextel.com/NASApp/onlinestore/Action/DisplayAisleLanding

I really don't want to cancel this account. I am only 5 days in to my
    30 day trial.

Thank you,"

Here's the reply:

"Dear xxx,

Thank you for your reply.

Effective 07/27/07, I have added the Free Unlimited Text Messaging package to both phones on your account.

I do apologize for the making you go through all of this. I received conflicting information from the website and did investigate further to find out that I can now add this feature up to September."

It's always someone elses fault. It was the 3rd time I had sent the link from their website.

SPRINT SUCKS
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

Quote Originally Posted by ScaryHumor View Post
    All looks right except there is no mention of unlimited texting.
    Mine or my wife's doesn't say anything about unlimited messaging either in the plan details, but when I look at our current usage it says that we have unlimited. It also said that on the only bill I've received since I got on SERO.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
  8.    #8  
    If i got to Sprint's Power Vision site and look at my current usage, it says I have unlimited text messages.

All good!
    If i got to Sprint's Power Vision site and look at my current usage, it says I have unlimited text messages.

All good!
    Question: did you all check the "unlimited text messaging" when ordering your Treo's on the SERO site or select nothing for text messaging?

Matt
    Quote Originally Posted by NCTreo600 View Post
    Question: did you all check the "unlimited text messaging" when ordering your Treo's on the SERO site or select nothing for text messaging?

Matt
    Selected nothing but minimum...or you will be charged. Told CS rep that it had unlimited text included when set up phone.