Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    Trust me, if you don't want to spend half your life on the phone trying to return a wrong shipment, go to the Sprint store to buy/upgrade a phone or change your service plan! Do not do it over the phone. Even though we live 100 miles from the closest Sprint store, I will try to never have to talk to Sprint phone sales again. As soon as this (wrong) phone gets returned (if ever), I will either go to another service (likely) or use their store to try to upgrade again (less likely).
    I can not imagine how they can stay in business!
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    Of course, if I keep calling them after they finally fix my problems (if ever), maybe I will get one of their "dear John" letters and then I can change carriers without a penalty! I am sure I am already up to at least 50 calls in the last two weeks, plus many dropped calls during transfers, dead ends, etc.
    Global Posts
    761 Global Posts
    all u gotta do is call retentions. they'll fix you up
    blake!

Sprint Centro
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    I think it is getting close to finished, so maybe I won't have to call retentions. Thanks, though.
    Global Posts
    761 Global Posts
    next time you have a major problem just say "cancel service" whenever you do *2 and it takes you to them. tell them your problem and they'll get you straight.
    blake!

Sprint Centro
    Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kimknapp View Post
    Trust me, if you don't want to spend half your life on the phone trying to return a wrong shipment, go to the Sprint store to buy/upgrade a phone or change your service plan! Do not do it over the phone. Even though we live 100 miles from the closest Sprint store, I will try to never have to talk to Sprint phone sales again. As soon as this (wrong) phone gets returned (if ever), I will either go to another service (likely) or use their store to try to upgrade again (less likely).
    I can not imagine how they can stay in business!
    Man do I agree with you. Worst experience of my phone buying life. My $250 700wx has cost me dearly. Fees were just added on from all over. My next bill was $690. After a jillion calls I got it somewhat cleared up. I still feel like they screwed me over on the whole deal. After getting the device fees somewhat resolved, my PLAN HAS NOW DOUBLED IN PRICE!!!! Here we go again.....