1.    #1  
    The good "All SERO voice plans include unlimited data and text messaging through 9/29/07! Stay connected anywhere you go!"

The bad: I can find no mention of free roaming. Looks like they took it away.

http://nextelonline.nextel.com/NASAp...islePromotions
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

this link is no good does not work.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by lcstyle View Post
    this link is no good does not work.
    Umm.... yes it does. Check your firewall.
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

4.    #4  
    Free roaming is still in the package.

-Jack Handy, SNL-

I get the same message - and i'm not adjusting my Mac firewall to make something work that i'm not buying
    m100(for 1 day)->Sony PEG-S300->PEG-N710C->PEG-NR70 (needs a new battery!)->Treo 650 (bad connector)->650 (dead ear speaker)->700p (sucky battery life)->new 700 on way
    It doesn't work on mine either.

Access Denied
    You may be trying to access a private offer or shopping area on nextel.com. Please confirm that the link you entered is correct.
  7.    #7  
    I can't get on it now either. But it was working yesterday.
    You can still get to the page, but you have to log into SERO.

-Jack Handy, SNL-