Global Posts
    392 Global Posts
    He would have been better off just complaining to customer service over & over again, then he would have gotten one of their termination letters.
    This is why I explicitly ask CS when the call is wrapping up: "Did you make any changes to my account? Can you confirm when my current contract expires?"
    Then I go on line when convenient, and check my account details. They should show up almost instantly.

All providers suck in 1 or more ways. this is Sprint's, and as mentioned in the article above, Vzw does it also.
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

Does anyone know where on Sprint's site you can check when your contract is up? I can't find it anywhere, does that mean that I'm no longer in my contract?
    Click on the change plans option on the right.
    It will then display your current plan and will tell you when your agreement expires.

I just hope this info matches with all of Sprint's other databases.

Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    Does anyone know where on Sprint's site you can check when your contract is up? I can't find it anywhere, does that mean that I'm no longer in my contract?
    Somehow they don't seem to match at all. The website states my contract ends in a few months but I just got a letter in mail stating in 2009! Talk about confusion...I can sympathize with those people. I never had this kind of issues with Verizon.
    As Scary said, I never get of the phone with CS without asking if anything discuised or adjusted had any affect in changing my current contract, and after that I still don't trust them at times.
    at&t iPhone3G
    Quote Originally Posted by treoder View Post
    Click on the change plans option on the right.
    It will then display your current plan and will tell you when your agreement expires.

I just hope this info matches with all of Sprint's other databases.
    I don't have a change plans button. I have change add-ons, which doesn't show anything about my contract.
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    I don't have a change plans button. I have change add-ons, which doesn't show anything about my contract.
    The link is on the first page when you log in to www.sprint.com

On mine, the link is just to the right of the picture of the phone on my account. Look for "Plan Details".
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

Quote Originally Posted by KStewart View Post
    As Scary said, I never get of the phone with CS without asking if anything discuised or adjusted had any affect in changing my current contract, and after that I still don't trust them at times.
    I record everyone of my phone calls also. I actually had to play one back for the beotches to make them reinstate my vision after some weenie cancelled it while I specifically asked him if that would happen and he promised that it wouldn't do anything to my vision. ( I have a retro plan that includes vision for free)
    Aah okay, I found out where it SHOULD be, but all it says is:

Sprint Subscriber Agreement:

Sprint Subscriber Agreement:

For details dial *2 from your phone or call 800-SPRINT1.
    I just clicked the Change Plan button and it didnt have the Contract end date either. I didn't want to hit next and go through the 5 step process for fear of losing the plan I have though... Is there any other way to check your plan end date?

Sprint PCS user since 1999

-=-=-
    Palm IIIC -> Palm M100 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 755P
    Do I count as a Palm addict if I still have my original Palm IIIC?
    -=-=-
    Praise is what I do...
    Quote Originally Posted by sxtg View Post
    I record everyone of my phone calls also. I actually had to play one back for the beotches to make them reinstate my vision after some weenie cancelled it while I specifically asked him if that would happen and he promised that it wouldn't do anything to my vision. ( I have a retro plan that includes vision for free)
    That is a good idea.
    at&t iPhone3G
    Quote Originally Posted by KStewart View Post
    That is a good idea.
    I also start the call with "Hi (insert name) can I have your employee number" then I proceed to tell them why I have called.

Cuts out a lot of BS!
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sxtg View Post
    I record everyone of my phone calls also.
    Curious... what do you use to do that?
    Samsung SCH-8500 & Palm m515 --> Treo600 --> Treo650 --> Treo700p --> Epic4G (all on Sprint)
  16.    #17  
    It just keeps getting better and better. But hey, they do charge less for data, so they must be great right?
    Quote Originally Posted by cadman View Post
    It just keeps getting better and better. But hey, they do charge less for data, so they must be great right?
    I know this makes all rim reamed Verizon customers feel better. Sprint has to do something since they save their customers so much via if there losing money with ya, you gotta go.
    at&t iPhone3G
    Quote Originally Posted by ERicJ View Post
    Curious... what do you use to do that?
    I use CallRec.

There are others but I think this is one is the best. Plus they were the first to do it when all the other recording software companies said it was impossible to record a phone call with the treo. After CallRec, they somehow figured out how to do it.