Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    It looks like you can order SERO online again with the newly redesigned SERO website. They also added the Blackberry 8830 as a SERO phone. Neat!

edit: It looks like the unlimited texting offer is gone now however.
    Last edited by Yirk; 07/06/2007 at 12:53 PM.
    The 6800 is also on there for $288...not bad
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    Sweeeeeet. Thank you!!!

I have so many people that want this.
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

Don't we need to get a separate Blackberry plan along with the SERO plan?
    Kyocera 6035 -> Kyocera 7135 -> Palm Treo 600 -> Palm Treo 650 -> Palm Treo 700p -> Palm Treo 755p -> Palm Treo 800w -> Palm Centro ->Palm Pre!
    Global Posts
    289 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Frenzytom View Post
    Don't we need to get a separate Blackberry plan along with the SERO plan?
    There are several discussions on it at Sprintusers.com, here's one:

http://www.sprintusers.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=136690
    ...logging on to the SERO website? I've tried the standard email addresses (savings@, openaccess@, holiday@) and it's redirecting me to the new sprint website. Any ideas or is this just me? Thanks in advance.
    Blackberry 7520 (Nextel)> Palm 700p (Sprint)> Burgundy Palm 755p (Sprint w/sero)> HTC Touch (Sprint w/sero) Apps include: Touchpal, HTC Home Customizer, TCMCP
    Global Posts
    289 Global Posts
    Must be you. I just tried savings@sprint.com and it worked fine. It is a new SERO website, they don't direct you to call in anymore.You can set everything up online like you used to be able to.

Quote Originally Posted by Diana Prince View Post
    ...logging on to the SERO website? I've tried the standard email addresses (savings@, openaccess@, holiday@) and it's redirecting me to the new sprint website. Any ideas or is this just me? Thanks in advance.
    Quote Originally Posted by noahas View Post
    Must be you. I just tried savings@sprint.com and it worked fine. It is a new SERO website, they don't direct you to call in anymore.You can set everything up online like you used to be able to.

Is the website still www.sprint.com/sero?
    Blackberry 7520 (Nextel)> Palm 700p (Sprint)> Burgundy Palm 755p (Sprint w/sero)> HTC Touch (Sprint w/sero) Apps include: Touchpal, HTC Home Customizer, TCMCP
    Global Posts
    289 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Diana Prince View Post
    Is the website still www.sprint.com/sero?
    Yep, thats the address. I meant new as in redesigned site.
    Quote Originally Posted by noahas View Post
    Yep, thats the address. I meant new as in redesigned site.
    Thanks. I can't figure out the problem. I type in www.sprint.com/sero and then I see the site. I put in one of the many addresses and poof my screen goes white like I've got the wrong page. The address in the window goes directly to http://nextelonline.nextel.com/index.shtml and freezes. Weird.
    Duh! Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Hi all,

I am a current Sprint subscriber that is out of contract. If I go to the SERO site, pick a new plan, get a new number (this is fine), etc and put in my current subscriber name, address, city, state, SSN, etc - will it allow me to get the new line or will it crap out saying I already have an account with Sprint?

I don't want to "add it to existing account" as once this goes through, I will cancel my other number.

Thanks!
    Matt
    Quote Originally Posted by NCTreo600 View Post
    Hi all,

I am a current Sprint subscriber that is out of contract. If I go to the SERO site, pick a new plan, get a new number (this is fine), etc and put in my current subscriber name, address, city, state, SSN, etc - will it allow me to get the new line or will it crap out saying I already have an account with Sprint?

I don't want to "add it to existing account" as once this goes through, I will cancel my other number.

Thanks!
    Matt
    As long as you're out of contract, you can do this over the phone. That's how I did it. I called retentions, said I was interested in staying with Sprint, but would stay if they put me on a SERO plan. Five minutes later, it was done.
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

Global Posts
    829 Global Posts
    I signed up on Tuesday afternoon for the 755p $30/mo. plan), and my order is still "in progress."
    Quote Originally Posted by glenada View Post
    I signed up on Tuesday afternoon for the 755p $30/mo. plan), and my order is still "in progress."
    I had this issue when I first ordered... called and found out the phone I wanted was on backorder...
    01000010 01100001 01101110 00100000 01010100 01101000 01110010 01100101 01100001 01100100 00100000 01000011 01110010 01100001 01110000 01110000 01100101 01110010 01110011 00100001
    Quote Originally Posted by ScaryHumor View Post
    As long as you're out of contract, you can do this over the phone. That's how I did it. I called retentions, said I was interested in staying with Sprint, but would stay if they put me on a SERO plan. Five minutes later, it was done.
    Did you get the Treo 755P for $279.99 though (or less)? Being out of contract gives you $150 off the phone...but that would only knock it down to $429.

Thanks!
    I just tried this for a friend with an addy from another thread and it said it is expired.

Can you not get them online again right now?!
    m100(for 1 day)->Sony PEG-S300->PEG-N710C->PEG-NR70 (needs a new battery!)->Treo 650 (bad connector)->650 (dead ear speaker)->700p (sucky battery life)->new 700 on way
    Quote Originally Posted by TraecyS/FL View Post
    I just tried this for a friend with an addy from another thread and it said it is expired.

Can you not get them online again right now?!
    You are indeed correct. The generic email addresses don't work. And the main sign on page, sprint.com/sero says the offer expired 7/13.

No more SERO?

Let me try with a real email address.

-Jack Handy, SNL-

A real email address still works.

Just do a search in google for "@sprint.com"
    Make sure you use the "quotes"

-Jack Handy, SNL-

Thanks Scary Guy
    m100(for 1 day)->Sony PEG-S300->PEG-N710C->PEG-NR70 (needs a new battery!)->Treo 650 (bad connector)->650 (dead ear speaker)->700p (sucky battery life)->new 700 on way
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast