1.    #1  
    OK, so I've got the hots for another old fart of a phone. A Kyocera 7135 to be exact(I'm actually thinking I might frankenstein myself some sort of new flip Treo). I have Sprint, and this phone is branded Verizon, BUT it's unlocked. Will Sprint let me activate it if I can manage to flash it w/sprint firmware? I can't see why they wouldn't let me, but I've heard Sprint is picky about this kind of stuff.
    I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by fleeing the scene of the accident!
    ^remember that it's all about the ESN. I've read that it is possible to change ESNs to one that's on Sprint's database. Have fun with it.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
    I've sold this one....twice. Shipped yesterday morning. I loved the 7135.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=220126241625

The first guy, who was great by the way, couldn't get Verizon to activate it because it wasn't E911 compatable. I don't know if the second guy is going to try and activate it or if it's going to Mexico where they still sell them, but I warned him.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by ChemEngr View Post
    ^remember that it's all about the ESN. I've read that it is possible to change ESNs to one that's on Sprint's database. Have fun with it.
    Good god man, don't egg me on, I have enough criminal tendencies already!
    I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by fleeing the scene of the accident!