1.    #1  
    As of July 1, 2007 Verizon changes its new every two credit. Your plan has to be 79.99 or above to get 100.00 credit towards a new phone. If your plan is less than this, you will get a 50.00 credit towards a new phone. It may not affect treo users, but others you know that have verizon, or if you have secondary lines, this may apply.
    Quote Originally Posted by cadman View Post
    As of July 1, 2007 Verizon changes its new every two credit. Your plan has to be 79.99 or above to get 100.00 credit towards a new phone. If your plan is less than this, you will get a 50.00 credit towards a new phone. It may not affect treo users, but others you know that have verizon, or if you have secondary lines, this may apply.
    So....what if you're already under contract with the NE2? How can they change the terms (again) mid-contract?

Do you have this anywhere in print that I can read the details?

Lorraine
  3.    #3  
    Its discussed at wirelessadvisor.com. It does not affect current contracts as far as I have read.
    Is this on top of the $75 credit for a phone per year you get? I am with Sprint and just curious.
    at&t iPhone3G
    Quote Originally Posted by cadman View Post
    Its discussed at wirelessadvisor.com. It does not affect current contracts as far as I have read.
    I did some digging last night and apparently this isn't new but went into effect Feb '06. I didn't sign up until May '06 so it's no change for me.

Lorraine