Global Posts
    206 Global Posts
    Worked an 18hr shift last night. Dident know my treo was on my lap when I got out of the car....F@@@. Treo landed Face down...I was pissed. the speaker in the earpiece works half ****....Now...I have the 7.00 total protection...how can I get a new phone over the phone...im clumsy...

Thanks
    Police Officer: Sir, your eyes are red, are you drunk?

Drunk Driver: Officer, have you been eating donuts, your eyes are glazed?
    Just go to a local sprint store and they will fix it or replace it for no charge since you have the $7 insurance plan. It needs to be a store that has a repair center.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    Ask for a 755p if you don't already have one.
    at&t iPhone3G
    Global Posts
    206 Global Posts
    Its a 755P already...damm I love my phone..

B

Global Posts
    206 Global Posts
    The Repair center is like 25mins away...Im working close to 75hrs a week..lol...Is there a way I can do it on the phone and have the phone emailedto me like when I was with Verizon..Its a pita to drive to do this..lol..

If you can get your phone emailed to you, that would be really cool. Instant delivery electronically over email

Seriously though, I think you have to go through the insurance provider (Asurion) to get one mailed to you and that might be the $50 deductible. Call Sprint CS and they can give you a definitive answer on what they can do. I have a feeling they will ask you to take it to a repair center.
    Global Posts
    206 Global Posts
    The store told me 30-45 mins to replace my phone..cant they just swap it out with another one...

The store can only try to repair it, if they can't repair they will send it into Sprint to repair. If you want to replace a new phone, you will need to contact Asurion for damge claim w/ $50 deductible. Likely, it will be a refurbish phone.
    If they can't repair it instore and you have the $7 insurance they will replace it on the spot with another new or refurbished unit. I had them do this with a 6700 a few weeks back as well as a 700wx previously. There was no charge either time, but it did reset my phone upgrade clock to that date.