1.    #1  
    Okay so I get $10 credit every month for EVDO. I have the ultimate pack ($25) but pay only $15.

I noticed this months bill was higher and went back one month and noticed the $10 credit was missing from this months bill.

So I called.

I got a woman who said she was in Ohio. She spoke clear English and we had some small talk. She checked my problem and she went even further back into my bills and realized this had happened before.

So in the end she credited my bill for this month $37. I went online and there it was. I wish I got her name.

The end.

My point? Well, Sprint is known for it's HORRIBLE CS. I say it, too. So I just think when we get good CS from Sprint..well, we should highlight that, too.

Got a good Sprint CS story? Share!
    bouncing off the top of this cloud. I'll be on VIRB.
    I have plenty of good stories. If I have an issue with them, I always ask for retentions and usually get what I want or more. A few times it took a few months to resolve an issue but in the end, I'm more than happy with Sprint. The five lines I have with them are all better than SERO plans. I haven't met anyone from other carriers that have a better plan value. I don't know what people mean when they say that they want good customer service. If I get what I want, then that's GREAT customer service. JMHO.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
    I've only been with Sprint for a little over a month but because of the SERO issue called a few times last month. The only gripe I've had with their customer service is how long it has taken them to answer. I'm used to Verizon where they answer within a minute or two everytime. The long time it takes for them to answer is a bother and puts you in a bad mood before they pick up, but they have always treated me okay, and the customer service that you write to from their web page is fantastic No problems with Sprint. Wait until you have to have something done with Palm.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
    When I first had issues with my 650 verizon stayed on the phone and we had a three way call with palm. I thought that was pretty good on the part of verizon. Does sprint do the same?
    Quote Originally Posted by ChemEngr View Post
    If I have an issue with them, I always ask for retentions and usually get what I want or more.
    I've always found it amusing that a company had a division, separate from customer service, called retentions. It's like an up front admission you know your CS sucks so you create the anti-CS function to counteract the negative effect. Why not just call retentions directly and save yourself the hassle?
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by ChemEngr View Post
    I have plenty of good stories. If I have an issue with them, I always ask for retentions and usually get what I want or more. A few times it took a few months to resolve an issue but in the end, I'm more than happy with Sprint. The five lines I have with them are all better than SERO plans. I haven't met anyone from other carriers that have a better plan value. I don't know what people mean when they say that they want good customer service. If I get what I want, then that's GREAT customer service. JMHO.

Retentions is good. I agree with that. But when I called I hoped I could get this settled with just a regular CS rep. And I did. So I'm happy about that.

In the past, while on the phone with regular Sprint CS reps for my OWN phone needs, I've been able to get my boyfriend (also on Sprint) free PCS to PCS (this was back when it was a charged service of $5) and on another call, I got some discounts for my parents shared line.

And yeah, I've had my share of horror stories as well, but like I said, we should highlight the good along with the bad. (and I think the bad has been covered enough heehe)
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by RickMG View Post
    I've only been with Sprint for a little over a month but because of the SERO issue called a few times last month. The only gripe I've had with their customer service is how long it has taken them to answer. I'm used to Verizon where they answer within a minute or two everytime. The long time it takes for them to answer is a bother and puts you in a bad mood before they pick up, but they have always treated me okay, and the customer service that you write to from their web page is fantastic No problems with Sprint. Wait until you have to have something done with Palm.
    Well, all I know about other providers is what I read since I've been with Sprint since I got my first cell phone... in 1999, I think?

But...waiting a few minutes longer than normal is fine with me if I don't have to pay those hefty prices that the other providers charge.
    Quote Originally Posted by starria View Post
    But...waiting a few minutes longer than normal is fine with me if I don't have to pay those hefty prices that the other providers charge.
    Absolutely, so long as they are nice when they answer...and they always have been, so I'm very satisfied with Sprint.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    They have been so nice with me that I dropped my land line back in 1999. Sprint has been my only connection to the outside world in 8 years.

I have a nice family plan with 2 755p's that cost me $22 and I only pay $25 total for unlimited data on both lines. Plus I get an 18% discount because of my employeer and %5 because of my credit union. More important, I get very good coverage where I live and travel.

Sure, every once in a while you get someone in CS that you have to walk them through the issue. It is the same with Palm, cable companies, dish companies, etc.

But I would recommend Sprint to anyone.
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    Sprint (actually the retention dept) let me change my plan to a $5 vacation plan when I went away for Boot camp and training for 6 months. I didn't have to pay the $30 (that's $5 for 6 months) until I got back and they (retention again) gave me a better plan then what I had before I left.

On a side note, my friends are wanting to switch to Sprint since I talk about all the good things that have happened to me with Sprint.
    Quote Originally Posted by unknown_g View Post
    Sprint (actually the retention dept) let me change my plan to a $5 vacation plan when I went away for Boot camp and training for 6 months. I didn't have to pay the $30 (that's $5 for 6 months) until I got back and they (retention again) gave me a better plan then what I had before I left.

On a side note, my friends are wanting to switch to Sprint since I talk about all the good things that have happened to me with Sprint.
    man I wish I had better reception at my house w my Sprint Treo 650. I've heard the 755p may get better reception so I'm thinking of calling retentions to test it out. Contract up in October.
    Anyone want to see an example of the great Sprint Customer Service I've received, just look at my post #18 in the Treo General Chat thread and then the Never by a Palm.

They really stepped up to the plate for me with a problem I was having with Palm.