1.    #1  
    I will try to make this as quick a read as possible.

I have a moto Q. I've owned it for more than 30 days. Not much more but more. I realized I didn't really like the phone as much as I thought I would. Works fine, nothing wrong with it. I called sprint to see what I could do. Even though I was outside of the 30 days they shipped me another phone. I received the phone thinking there would be a return kit for the moto q in it. There wasn't.

I called Sprint CS and asked for a return kit and they said the replacement department handles that and transferred me. I spoke with someone in replacements and they said sprint customer care would have to send the kit to me and that they don't know anything about my phone being replaced. Again I spoke with someone in CS and they said they have no knowledge of a new phone being sent and could not send me a return kit through their department.

I'm getting tired. I want to send the phone back but it doesn't seem like Sprint is all that interested. Does anyone know how this sort of thing is suppose to work?
    Return kits are being sent separate now. I got my return kit 2 or 3 days after I received the phone. However, someone there should have been able to tell that they were going to send you the kit. I would wait a few days.
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by cash70 View Post
    Return kits are being sent separate now. I got my return kit 2 or 3 days after I received the phone. However, someone there should have been able to tell that they were going to send you the kit. I would wait a few days.
    Thanks. I guess I'll have to ask again if I don't receive the kit within a week.