1.    #1  
    I have purchased the following games from Sprint via my Treo 650 Smartphone:
    Super PAC-MAN
    Galaga
    Ms. PAC-MAN

I have purchased a new Sprint Treo 755p and now I cannot re-download the games from http://vm.sprintpcs.com.

The games show up in my "My Downloads" area; however, I get the following message when I attempt to download either games: "This product version is not supported on this device".

This is not the case. The games works fine on my new phone when I beam them from the Treo 650; however, it is now asking for a registration code for Ms. PAC-MAN and Galaga.

My Hotsync name is still the same as it was when I purchased it. I have the same Sprint account and phone number.

Anyone else having this issue.
    Looking for a way to earn additional income? One that allows you to not only market services people use everyday, but the services of the future too? This opportunity provides outstanding earning potential with ongoing training and support. You are in business for yourself but never by yourself. Stop imagining and start living.

Independent Representative
    Carl Brooks
    carl@techloyal.com
    http://www.techloyal.com
    Sounds like a good reason NOT to buy any software through Sprint in the future. Sorry, I don't have an answer, but suggest trying Sprint CS.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    I agree. Don't buy from there. The only reason I kept buying from there was that I had a $10 download credit per month with an old Vision plan. I got the shaft when I upgraded to the 700p and lots of my software was gone and unavailable to download from Sprint's site even though it was compatible. Sprint was reasonable enough to give me a refund for most of them though so I didn't really lose out after all.
    They will give you credit to redownload them
    Quote Originally Posted by sxtg View Post
    They will give you credit to redownload them
    Yeah, they'll "work" with you. Don't expect a full credit as I had $200 worth of apps purchased through the Sprint Vision portal and only got a $75 credit for losing access to them. Some of the software developers worked with me on the ones I didn't get credit for but some told me to screw myself as I hadn't bought the apps from them and they wouldn't help me.