1.    #1  
    Where on Sprint's site do you find when your contract expires. I've seen this info listed before but can't find it.
    Quote Originally Posted by scsanden View Post
    Where on Sprint's site do you find when your contract expires. I've seen this info listed before but can't find it.
    I believe if you click on a link something like "Phone Upgrades" you will see when your contract if up. Half the time I can't get the page to load.

I just found out that mine shows Oct. 2008 for my 650 because I bought a new phone for my youngest son and swapped numbers with him (long story) anyway, they say the contract is tied to the number and not the phone. I've had the 650 over two years. I even spoke with retentions and they said there was nothing they could do. that was simple. I can upgrade the one I bought for my son and then do a number swap. That makes no sense what so ever. I guess I need to call back and see if the next retention person can do a better job of helping. I've been with them 10 years and have 6 lines right now.

Edit: I just found you can click on "view available plans" and it will show you a list of phones/lines and the data the contract expires.
    Last edited by JohnH59; 05/21/2007 at 11:13 PM.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks!