Global Posts
    249 Global Posts
    $279.99 at www.sprint.com/sero
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    1. They also dropped the price of 700wx to $199.99.

2. It seems that you can no longer order SERO online - that you have to call 888 882 4030 to order! Not sure if they want to tighten up the sign-ups or not. (Try using a Sprint email to 'log on', then you'll be presented a screen with all the phones but there's no option to buy online.)
    T R E O s t i l l R O C K S - to a certain extent
    Current: AT&T Tilt/HTC 8925/Kaiser
    Retired: AT&T Treo 750, VZW Treo 650, 700p, *700w, *700wx (* = loaner phone from Palm)
    Tried: AT&T Samsung Blackjack i607
    It just gives you a number for Enterprise Telesales. They, however, have no idea how to set up SERO plans. This is a big mess and I just want to get this set up already.
    I ordered mine litterally a minute after the site changed. The woman I spoke with, Jenelle (not sure if that's how it's spelled) was awesome. She was knowledgeable and knew exactly what I wanted.

I ordered my Burgundy Treo 755p and I'm SO excited to get it. She said I should get it within 1 - 3 business days. I hope that's true! Now all I need is my tracking number.

Unfortunately my husband Letsgoflyers81 is having issues with them.

*EDIT* - And it appears he just posted above me.
    AIM: irksome234 MSN: lannie[at]gmail.com
    ^ Way to be a show off!
    Is there another email service that I can use on my treo 755p, I really dont like versa mail. Thanks.

Danish
    Quote Originally Posted by danish55 View Post
    Is there another email service that I can use on my treo 755p, I really dont like versa mail. Thanks.

Danish
    There are plenty of third party e-mail apps. I recommend Chatter and SnapperMail. Neither are free, but I think they're heads and tails above VersaMail.
    Quote Originally Posted by letsgoflyers81 View Post
    ^ Way to be a show off!
    You can call me a show off when I get my confirmation - other than my acct number and phone number - that the order went through.

She for some reason wasn't able to provide me with an order number, and because a few CS places are closed (stupidly) for a Canadian holiday, I'll have to wait until tomorrow to actually speak to someone about it.

I was told to try emailing ecare, so I did, but I've yet to get a response.
    AIM: irksome234 MSN: lannie[at]gmail.com
    I FINALLY got signed up for SERO with the Treo 755p. It took hours to find someone who could do it, but I'm finally set. I should have my new Treo on Wednesday.
    Quote Originally Posted by letsgoflyers81 View Post
    I FINALLY got signed up for SERO with the Treo 755p. It took hours to find someone who could do it, but I'm finally set. I should have my new Treo on Wednesday.
    well....details?? were you in or out of contract, how much$, plan details, etc.
    I signed up today too...I was hoping that since the 700p was dropped from the site on Friday that something would pop up today. It took a long time to sign up...it would have been much faster if I could order online. I hope that everything was done properly, but the guy told me that I was on the $49.99 plan with free text, data and 1250 minutes. If this worked, it's an amazing deal.
    I'll drop Verizon once I get this phone up and running and make sure the coverage in my area is okay.
    I just got my Treo 700p with SERO last week.
    You are all going to love it.
    And with Sprint turning on EVDO in my area 2 days after I got the 700p, oh yeah, sweet SERO goodness!
    Quote Originally Posted by ttrundle View Post
    well....details?? were you in or out of contract, how much$, plan details, etc.
    I have a family plan with four lines, three are out of contract. My wife and I both signed up for the $30 plans with Treo 755p's. They're new lines with new numbers. Once everything is activated we'll ask to switch the current numbers to the SERO plans. If they say no, we'll just port them to Virgin mobile, then port back into the SERO plans.

We each got the $30 plan for 500 minutes, unlimited data, unlimited SMS, etc. I added TEP for $7, and she will be too. We both paid $279 for the Treos, and we'll try to claim some extra rebates to see if we can get more off.