1.    #1  
    I live in a smaller town with a subpar Sprint store. We don't have the hi-speed network yet. I am going to upgrade my Treo 650 to a 755p. I want to move my plan without penalty. I am sure that my Sprint store will try to screw me. I have the cheapest fair and flexible plan and a $10 unlimited vision. What should I expect? Another contract with services I don't need? I want to plan ahead. I have thought about buying from Sprint's website but I am reluctant. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks!
    If you are out of contract and want to renew call *2 never go to the store, *2 can do a heck of a lot more in terms of plans than the store.

Call *2 and get a rep tell them you want to keep your same plan but you want a new 755p but you have an old vision pack and dont want to pay more for a powervision package. They will either 1. add a power vision package and credit you $10 a month or 2. they will find a code that allows for a $10 PV pack. Also ask for 500 or 1000 free texts.

Depending on how long you have been with sprint and how many phones you have determines if you will be given a lot of free junk or discounts.

If the normal rep on the phone cant help out then ask them to transfer you to the retention department, if they dont do that call back get another rep and ask for retentions right away. Most of the time when I ask to be transfered to retentions the original rep will put me on hold while they look up information and 90% of the time they come back and give me what I want.

PM me your current plan and I can give you some advice on what to ask for.
  3.    #3  
    I bought my 755p phone today. They gave me $150 off for an upgrade. They swapped my plan over but I had to renew for 2 years. I asked if they could give me some free texts but they refused. It went better than I expected. Do you think retentions will give me some free texts or is it too late?
    Quote Originally Posted by Plank View Post
    I bought my 755p phone today. They gave me $150 off for an upgrade. They swapped my plan over but I had to renew for 2 years. I asked if they could give me some free texts but they refused. It went better than I expected. Do you think retentions will give me some free texts or is it too late?
    Call them up you have 30 days to return it, but I always tell people never go to the store they cant do half of what calling sprint cant do... But I was given $300 off the phone $200 for a new 2 year and $100 rebate. If you want 500 free texts then it shouldnt be a problem.
  5.    #5  
    They gave me 500 texts for free! THANKS
    As a Store Rep I have to agree with AndrewAz. For existing customers CC is a better place to do upgrades. The stores have no discretion on upgrades. IOW the price is non-negotiable. Even the upgrade fee can't be waived in store.

The stores primary mission is NEW business and accessory sales.
    Visor Platinum-->Visor NEO--->M505--->Treo 300 Sprint--->Treo 600---> TREO 650 ---> Treo 700P ---> Treo 755 --->Touch Diamond--->Touch Pro ---> Palm Pre
    Check out the expert judges at http//:mobileappsshowdown.com