Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    254 Global Posts
    Any news on a time frame?
    would love to get my hand on one....maybe with all the recent advertising with the 700p they are trying to clear the shelves for the 755p?
    Global Posts
    254 Global Posts
    How much do you think it will be for existing Verizon customers?
    If Sprint is getting it first, it's usually awhile before Verizon gets it...at least a couple/few months.
    if sprint sells it for 279.00 look for verizon to sell it for 350.00 after 5 rebates LOL
    If Sprint is getting it look for Verizon to have it 5 days earlier. Remember the 700p saga at launch?
    I wonder how long Verizon can wait to be the last to get the new Phones and PDA's?:
    Last edited by treogolfer; 05/16/2007 at 10:58 AM.
    Global Posts
    254 Global Posts
    how long Verizon can wait to be the last
    At least they're consistent.
  9. PSM
    Global Posts
    340 Global Posts
    It would be nice if that delay meant they would release a phone with fewer bugs. But knowing them it's probably because they're trying to figure out how to disable all the phone's cool features to make themselves more money.
    Endgadget Mobile is reporting that VZW's possible release date for the 755p will be 7/4/07. Here's the link:

http://www.engadgetmobile.com/2007/0...s-busy-summer/
  11. PSM
    Global Posts
    340 Global Posts
    Not sure if I'm blind, I have a slow internet connection, but I don't see where they give the date. Still, it's great news that they're talking about it. I finally replaced my computer yesterday after 4 years, and now my 650 is really bringing up the rear among my mobile devices.
    Quote Originally Posted by PSM View Post
    Not sure if I'm blind, I have a slow internet connection, but I don't see where they give the date. Still, it's great news that they're talking about it. I finally replaced my computer yesterday after 4 years, and now my 650 is really bringing up the rear among my mobile devices.
    Here are some of the links connected to the release date:

http://www.engadgetmobile.com/2007/0...mmer/#comments

http://i13.tinypic.com/61xvsap.jpg

http://pdaphonehome.com/forums/samsu...tml#post626045
    You had to wonder, as Verizon has not released hardly anything recently. But the 755p in July and 800w in August, that is impressive. I guess though they will not release another new phone for another year after all of this action?
  14. PSM
    Global Posts
    340 Global Posts
    Thanks for the additional links. I hope it's true. My 650's battery is about to totally **** out on me. I keep it plugged in at home and at work now. I had to make a series of short calls last night and stepped away from my charger to make them outside. I got through two (each of less than a minute's duration) before the battery died. Hurry, Verizon, hurry!
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    Any update on this? I currently have a Treo 650 but would love to have access EV-DO plus the higher res camera, smaller form factor, etc. I wonder what the upgrade cost will be or if they'll offer any cut for existing Treo owners.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCWells72 View Post
    Any update on this? I currently have a Treo 650 but would love to have access EV-DO plus the higher res camera, smaller form factor, etc. I wonder what the upgrade cost will be or if they'll offer any cut for existing Treo owners.
    Verizon cut existing treo owners a break would make history.
  17. PSM
    Global Posts
    340 Global Posts
    This phone needs to come out ASAP. My 650 has about 5 minutes talk time if I'm lucky, and has been crashing and losing data more than usual. I'm just hoping the July 4 release date is accurate, I don't know if I can make it much further before something catastrophic happens.
    Is July 4th still going to happen? I have not anything recently. Anybody?
    I hope we all have a happy Independence Day.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast