1.    #1  
    Does anyone know if data roaming is free in Canada with the SERO plan? I have searched and had read conflicting response. SERO has both free voice and data roaming in the US. I was told by the CS rep that since my plan has unlimited roaming, it should be included if I were to travel to Canada, but I don't trust them.
    I know there's a $4 monthly fee for international plan with 9 cents for calls to Canada from the US. What if I am calling the states from Canada? I looked it up at the Sprint website and got 0.39-0.65 cents/min. Does anyone know for sure based on their past experience?
    Treo 700p--> New to Treo Pro (SERO)
    GO BEARS!!!
    Global Posts
    158 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by oski View Post
    Does anyone know if data roaming is free in Canada with the SERO plan? I have searched and had read conflicting response. SERO has both free voice and data roaming in the US. I was told by the CS rep that since my plan has unlimited roaming, it should be included if I were to travel to Canada, but I don't trust them.
    I know there's a $4 monthly fee for international plan with 9 cents for calls to Canada from the US. What if I am calling the states from Canada? I looked it up at the Sprint website and got 0.39-0.65 cents/min. Does anyone know for sure based on their past experience?
    The SERO plan covers all roaming charges within the US. Without the international roaming plan it would be $.65 per minute to call the US from Canada. International roaming data will be $.002 per kb. There used to be an international roaming plan for cheaper minutes, but i think for Canada it was only down to $.19 per min. You can try the roaming department at 1-888-226-7212 to see it its still available. For other info go to sprint.com/international
  3.    #3  
    thanks bumble
    the canada plan is 2.99/mo and 0.20 for all incoming and outgoing calls vs. the 0.59 fee/min without plan.
    Treo 700p--> New to Treo Pro (SERO)
    GO BEARS!!!