1.    #1  
    Hello Everyone,

Bit of a newbie when it comes to this topic. Just bought a new treo 700p off of ebay. Problem is I just noticed it is a Verizon phone. I want to use it on my Sprint contract/network. Called Sprint up and it seems like I got the canned response of, 'no, we dont support Verizon phones'.

What can I do?

Thanks for any help
    This is a pretty recent thread on the topic...

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...n+phone+Sprint
    how much you want for it?
  4.    #4  
    Right now I am trying to see if the guy will let me back out of it. If not, you can have it for what I paid, which I thought was a good deal for a treo. Here is the link.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...8160&rd=1&rd=1
    Is he gonna let you out of it? It says it's Verizon in his listing...
  6.    #6  
    Well I am hoping it doesnt matter if this other person from earlier is interested.
    cadman? I don't know if he was serious... Could be...
  8.    #8  
    I will give him the benefit of the doubt
    I was interested.
    Our business is having problems with the treo 700w.
    I was in a meeting today, and mentioned this. Unfortunately, my company thinks the treo is crap and is going with 6700's from UTC...
    I apologize. The price is a bit steep. Verizon has it for 399.99 with a 150.00 rebate, plus it would include a warranty. I would just relist it instead of trying to send it back. The seller could turn out to give you a bad review/ rating.
    Being it's a replacement phone, it's very likely this is a refurb.
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

Quote Originally Posted by ScaryHumor View Post
    Being it's a replacement phone, it's very likely this is a refurb.
    OMG...what rock did you crawl from up under?
    at&t iPhone3G
  13.    #13  
    Thanks for the referral. The ebay guy made some second chance offers and said he would get back to me today.

Havent heard anything yet, but if I am forced to make good on my bid hopefully this other treocentral person may be interested. thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mason08 View Post
    Thanks for the referral. The ebay guy made some second chance offers and said he would get back to me today.

Havent heard anything yet, but if I am forced to make good on my bid hopefully this other treocentral person may be interested. thanks
    This other treocentral person IS interested. Please send me a PM if you want to sell the phone.

Thanks!