1.    #1  
    I purchased a brand-new 700p from a gentleman whose company switched to Blackberry soon after he purchased the phone.

Unfortunately I am having headset-jack problems with the 700p as Palm probably hasn't addressed the design flaws that also disabled my 650.

I don't have a receipt from the seller. What can I do as the phone is clearly under warranty(since the 700p was released in May 2006). I already took the phone to a Verizon shop and they won't touch it without receipt. One rep even brought out the fine-print and stated technically warranty voided as I am not first person who activated the phone.

I work for a large company and I replaced the standard-issue mobile out of pocket with the Treo for productivity reasons.

I don't want a replacement, just want the headset jack fixed as BT on the Treo is substandard compared to wired.

Pls. help.
    if you have insurance on your phone, then it should cover whatever phone you have activated. Its a fifty dollar deductible, but may be worth it.