Global Posts
    634 Global Posts
    How can you send a picture or ringtone via bluetooth? I paired up my 700p with my girl's lg vx9900 and it paired up successfully. I sent a contact or two and it worked. But I can't send a picture or a ringtone created by minitones. Is there a reason for this. Is this a Verizon feature that won't let you send pics or ringtones?
    Verizon crippled this so customers would be forced to use their GetItNow/VCast and PICS/TEXT CRAP. Another charge, another fee, another way they nickle and dime you. There is a work around in regards to the pictures. Just use the media app on the treo to put the photo or photos into a newly created album. Then send the album, bluetooth is available for albums.
    Global Posts
    634 Global Posts
    Damn it, I had a feeling they did that on purpose to make you get the pics/text stuff like you said.

Wait, so all I have to do is create a folder and name it whatever and just put a picture or two of the ones I want to send, and it'll work? How does the other phone receive it like, if they have a lg phone? Does it go straight to their picture albums? I guess ringtones would work also but there's no way to create a folder in the picture/video application. FileZ won't let you send a whole folder either, you have to select a item at a time.

This sucks. My brother doesn't have txt/pics messaging or a memory card on his phone. My girl does have both. I tried putting her memory card in his phone but it won't let me save the ringtones. There's no option for that.