1.    #1  
    Any way to get the parent java app for this to work on 700P? If we had the file, would it work ? My wife's A920 and the freebie Motorola can do this, why can't the expensive Treo?
    Hi jlsheldon,

The Parent Java app for Sprint Family Locator will not work on your Treo. Even if you had the .jar file, it would not work. The reason is that the app needs to be altered (ported) to meet the specific requirements of your device. A WAP application is currently under development and should be released in a few months.

In the mean time, you can set up "Safety Checks" from within Sprint Family Locator to perform automatic locates on your Child phones at specific times of day on specific days. This "Safety Checks" will automatically send you notifications (via email and text message) of the locations of your child phones... so, this might preclude using the parent app from your Treo.

Happy to answer any more questions you might have.

Regards,
    Jason
    Quote Originally Posted by jason_wave View Post
    Hi jlsheldon,
    In the mean time, you can set up "Safety Checks" from within Sprint Family Locator to perform automatic locates on your Child phones at specific times of day on specific days. This "Safety Checks" will automatically send you notifications (via email and text message) of the locations of your child phones... so, this might preclude using the parent app from your Treo.
    Excellent, useful, and informative first post!
    Congratulations and welcome!

-- Bob
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
    Any word on whether the Treos can work on the Java.

I've been searching...