Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I'm on T-Mobile. I signed up for the SERO plan and a new 700wx. I have now been asked 3 times for my SSN and date of birth.

I'm used to intelligent, responsive customer service on T-Mobile. Is my experience--even before I am a customer--an indication of what to expect if I go through with this order?

I'd like some input from Sprint customers--does doing business with Sprint cause brain damage to the customer? Life is too short etc.
    Think of it this way: How many times do you really have to call up your carrier? I mean really? For me, maybe twice a year or less. So why does it matter as long as the service works for you?
  3.    #3  
    I rarely call T-Mobile, so that's a fair point. But I guess my fear is this -- if they are severely retarded now will the service work well when they have me under contract? No way of knowing I guess.
    It depends on who you get routed to. I've spoken to the outsourced center that's somewhere outside of the US and they seem to work off scripts. When I speak to a US center, I get better service.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    I have to call Sprint on a monthly basis, as they cannot set a plan up properly.

The system is way to complex for the $5/hr artards the get from the local Dairy Queen.

I have spent probably 25-30 hours in the phone with Sprint over the past 6 month, and yes, it is making me stupid ;-)

But such is the price for cheap EVDO.
    Being a business customer, my CS calls are routed to US and Canadian call centers. I sympathize with those who have their calls outsourced. I've experienced that when calling CS for other products that I own, and despise having to go through such an agonizing experience.

Even if i had to go through that with Sprint CS, though, I wouldn't mind. I would just take a look at my plan, it's features, and my add ons. Then all in the world would be right again.
  7.    #7  
    I have been getting the offshore customer service. Horrible. But as some have noted, the high speed data and the pricing is enchanting. That's why I am still willing to ride this pony for a little while longer.

Funny thing. The emails I get from Sprint are time stamped 1:51 p.m. Let's see what happens tomorrow at that time.
    Just wait until you have issues with your phone, and Sprint puts you over to Nextel, who puts you back to Sprint, who sends you to Palm, who sends you back to Sprint, who finally sends you over to Asurion.
    I think that you probably got yourself a deal with the SERO plan and the best thing would be to lie low.
  10.    #10  
    I got the email that the 700wx is shipping. I took the $100/mo = 2,500 minutes plus unlimited high speed data deal. Figure that I'm spending close to that on T-mobile for 1,000 minutes right now.

I will see how it goes. I hope they aren't too difficult to deal with.
  11.    #11  
    I got the email that the 700wx is shipping. I took the $100/mo = 2,500 minutes plus unlimited high speed data deal. Figure that I'm spending close to that on T-mobile for 1,000 minutes right now.

I will see how it goes. I hope they aren't too difficult to deal with.
    When I had them, there were some real losers who got off on the fact that they screwed up my balance somehow, about 3 or 4 times a year. And also that someone lost their phone, and they just didn't care and were eager to cut off the number and make the guy buy a new phone and number, even though I had found it. I don't know if they were dim bulbs, I think they just didn't care about their CS job.

So now they've moved off-shore. That's even worse! Good luck over there! Check your bill every month and pray you don't ever need to call them!
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Whenever I get into a situation that I *need* someone intelligent on the other end, I usually say "Cancel Service" to Claire (the automated "person"). This gets me a person in Retentions (who ususally can solve the problem). I don't try to overuse this, as I don't think the retentions people should be unfailrly overloaded, but there are time that I just plain can't deal with the knuckleheads. So after a few attempts the normal way, If I'm not getting anywhere, I take the retentions route.
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
    I have had Sprint for over 6 years. I check my bill every month for screw ups. The fine print says something about not being responsible for charges in error over 2 months. The phone service is fine but I cringe whenever i have to talk to someone in sales or tech support.
    Quote Originally Posted by unevenload View Post
    I have had Sprint for over 6 years. I check my bill every month for screw ups. The fine print says something about not being responsible for charges in error over 2 months. The phone service is fine but I cringe whenever i have to talk to someone in sales or tech support.
    Well, I know of a couple of stories as well, but they have been more alert in both technical service and customer support lately. They corrected a problem of mine in On Demand with one call and the CSR called me more than once to make sure the problem had been satisfactorily resolved. Another time, when my HSSN and other data was mysteriously blown away, they gave me a new phone without question. Believe me, before they were even more "confused."
  16.    #16  
    I'm not exactly hearing unreserved praise for Sprint.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tastypeppers View Post
    I'm not exactly hearing unreserved praise for Sprint.
    Reserved of course.
    If you think Sprint storied are bad, try this one on for size...

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/loc...home-headlines
    ATT sucks too.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Quote Originally Posted by copernicus View Post
    If you think Sprint storied are bad, try this one on for size...

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/loc...home-headlines
    It's hard to find a business that doesn't consider the customer guilty until proven innocent.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast