Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestDrummer View Post
    It's hard to find a business that doesn't consider the customer guilty until proven innocent.
    It sure is beginning to look that way.
  2.    #22  
    The 700wx arrived today. EVDO is stunning after being on T-Mobile.

The 700wx is better than the other WM devices I have tried.

I'm a happy dude. I hope I don't have to call Sprint for anything because I'm hooked on the phone, the data speed, and the plan pricing.
    make sure you do the DNS tweaks and the maxrequestsperblah registry entries to get the most out of PIE:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=129973

And read the sticky thread with some speed tips like turning off error reporting, glyphcache increase, etc.
  4.    #24  
    thanks for the tips. I will be playing with the 700wx a little.
  5.    #25  
    I'm loving EVDO. Ported my number from T-mobile yesterday. Bought insurance on the 700wx. SERO + EVDO = massively good.

I apologize to all dim bulbs everywhere and hoe I don't have to call Customer Service ever.
    Yes indeedy this may be quite the high bill but he never dropped a call cuz Cingular "is the network with the fewest dropped calls"

Quote Originally Posted by copernicus View Post
    If you think Sprint storied are bad, try this one on for size...

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/loc...home-headlines
    I went to the Sprint store yesterday to get a new Treo 755p. I was asked for my last 4 digits of SSN and Sprint password ... which he then repeated to some person on the phone. That was minor, though ... the worst was yet to come: he asked me for my date of birth with 3 people in line behind me ... and none of them were talking amongst themselves. As a woman in my 40s, I felt a little sensitive about that...why do they need that particular info? It reminded me that the *same* question was asked of me when I got my 650 two years ago...it wasn't a good thing then, either. It hasn't been a good thing for about 10 years.
    Quote Originally Posted by itsyvonne View Post
    the worst was yet to come: he asked me for my date of birth with 3 people in line behind me ... and none of them were talking amongst themselves. As a woman in my 40s, I felt a little sensitive about that...why do they need that particular info?
    Total inconsideration...Even I know not to ask a women her age.
    at&t iPhone3G
    I have had great Sprint CS IF I use eCare. This option supposedly gives the rep a chance to talk to someone in the know, and it provides documentation of what the rep told you, so it doesn't matter if they *forgot* to make the change on the account because you have an email from a month ago indicating the change. Works every time.
    A new Avatar to commemorate Silly Season.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12