1.    #1  
    I recently moved to the Boston area, and my Treo 700p had been working fine. A week later though, and it all of a sudden isn't getting a signal. Anyone else having this issue or not being able to connect at all, or do I have to get my phone replaced?
    Global Posts
    680 Global Posts
    I live north of Boston (in the Merrimac Valley). I haven't had problems with my 700Wx, and my wife's 700P has been ok, too. (FWIW.)
  3.    #3  
    I tried a hard reset, and its still just searching for the network. I'm actually in Medford, maybe I'll get someone who would know by being more specific. Otherwise I'll have to bring it into a Sprint store I guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    I tried a hard reset, and its still just searching for the network. I'm actually in Medford, maybe I'll get someone who would know by being more specific. Otherwise I'll have to bring it into a Sprint store I guess.
    No problems in Medford, I have driven through there and been on the phone twice in the past two days. You should have your phone checked out.
  5.    #5  
    Yeah, I've come to that conclusion. I just have to find a store that has the 700p in stock or something, so I can have it swapped out immediately (I have the insurance on it.)