1.    #1  
    So when I call Verizon Wireless to ask some questions, here's how I'm greeted...

"Welcome to Verizon Wireless.. We never stop working for you..."

...and then...

"Thank you for calling Verizon Wirelss direct sales, we are currently closed..."

WTF?!
    Sal Collaziano
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 "dumb" phone > iPhone > Pre?
    cadillac | oldsmobile | buick | pontiac | lincoln | Madison Ross Media Group
    Uhh, CSR's are people too. Do you expect them to answer call all night?
    Global Posts
    212 Global Posts
    I think it's sales that has specific hours. I'm pretty sure that Customer Service is 24 hours. Verizon is expensive, but customer serive is the one thing they seem to do well.
    Palm IIIe -> Visor Deluxe -> Palm 505 -> Clie tj37 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700P
  4.    #4  
    Guys.. It was supposed to be funny.. Read it again and turn your sense of humor on.
    Sal Collaziano
    Don't quit your day job.
    Well I've called TMo at ungodly times of the night and spoken to Real Live Humans. Mostly to change plans or for tech support.

Yeah the humor is there. I also think that since VZW is nationwide and selling a 24/7/365 product they could stand to hire a few 24/7/365 humans for the 'odd hours' customers.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestDrummer View Post
    Don't quit your day job.
    Too late. I already did. About two years ago at age 33.

Oh! Gosh! It's after 2am! I'd better get to bed before I have trouble waking up for work tomorrow! Bahahahahahaha
    Sal Collaziano
    I see the humor. Matter of fact, it often seems I can get in touch with sales depts ($$$) easier than service (free help) depts (-$).
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by sblanter View Post
    I see the humor. Matter of fact, it often seems I can get in touch with sales depts ($$$) easier than service (free help) depts (-$).
    Yeah, that's usually the way it works.. I can understand that, though.. At any cost, I wasn't trying to say anything bad about Verizon. I used to be a Verizon customer and I was very happy. I just wanted the Treo - and Sprint had it before Verizon - so I switched...
    Sal Collaziano
  10. H_D
    Global Posts
    2,597 Global Posts
    I just switched from VZW yesterday & had T-mobile before that. I can definitely state that they VZW doesn't have 24/7 customer service reps like T-mobile does. I'm on the east coast & they close at 11pm which is very frustrating. Especially when you have issues with the your phone.Not sure about sales department hours.
    Last edited by Ya Boi D; 01/17/2007 at 09:30 AM. Reason: Incorrect info
    Quote Originally Posted by Sal Collaziano View Post
    Too late. I already did. About two years ago at age 33.

Oh! Gosh! It's after 2am! I'd better get to bed before I have trouble waking up for work tomorrow! Bahahahahahaha
    I'm not concerned about your welfare. I was just politely trying to inform you that you're not very funny.
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestDrummer View Post
    I'm not concerned about your welfare. I was just politely trying to inform you that you're not very funny.
    Okay Mr. Wheaties-pisser-inner...
    Sal Collaziano