Global Posts
    770 Global Posts
    I just got my Treo 650 3 days ago and I was sending/recieving texts just fine until yesterday. Now i can send texts just fine, but I'm not recieving any. Is there some setting I changed on my phone by mistake? Help
    I don't think there is a way to supress SMS receiving on a Treo. You could go to Menu->Preferences->Network and confirm the settings there.

Did you install any SMS filtering software?

Also, SMS delivery is not reliable. You can send yourself an SMS and check if you receive it, usually within a few seconds.
    Try a soft reset first.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
    I stopped receiving texts around 6:30PM this evening with my 700wx. I have no idea why.
    Global Posts
    770 Global Posts
    I did a soft reset and still didn't work. Out of frustration I took the battery out and poped it back in a minute later and boom 38 SMS messages from throughout the day came in. So I guess taking the battery out solved the problem. Wierd
    Same here. Took out the battery and it started working.
    Had the same issue earlier this week. Powering off the phone (hold down power button) and turning it back on relieved the backlog, and the flood of missing messages came in.

-- Colonel Panic