Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Anyone want to take over my SERO contract? It's the $30.00 a month SERO plan. As you all know, it comes with unlimited EVDO, free nights and weekends, free roaming. The plan includes $2.00 for unlimited SMS and the $6.00 Total Equipment Protection plan.

If you take over this plan, you have to provide your own phone though. Please PM me if you're interested.
    CellTradeUSA.com. That's where I found a person to take over my extra SERO plan. I offered a free Sanyo MM-7400 as incentive though.
    You're talking about a mere $19.99 in order to find someone, very quickly, to take over a wireless contract. That's peanuts to me, but good luck in your search. Hopefully you find someone before your next bill is due.
  4.    #4  
    Ok. I've posted my plan up on Celltrade USA:

http://www.celltradeusa.com/cellular/9368

* Adjustable Anytime Minutes
    * $30.00 Minimum Monthly Charge
    * AMERICA - ROAMING Included
    * Nationwide Long Distance Included
    * Unlimited Night & Weekend Mins. Included
    * Nights: M-Th 9PM-7AM Wknd: F 9PM-M 7AM
    * Unlimited Vision Access
    * Unlimited Mobile to Mobile
    * Caller ID, Call Waiting
    * Three-way Calling
    * Voicemail

The plan also includes:

Unlimited SMS Text Messaging $10.00
    Total Equipment Protection $6.00

The Unlimited SMS Text Messaging is actually $2.00 a month. They credit $8.00 back to the account every month. They do this because I signed up for this SERO plan when they were first offered. When they were first offered the plans included unlimited text messaging, but after I got switched over to it, they forgot to add the free, unlimited text messaging. The best they could do was credit the account $8.00 a month.

You have to provide your own phone though.

The contract expires on November 27, 2007. After it expires, you go month to month with this contract and can get out w/o paying the ETF.
    Last edited by IsLNdbOi; 01/26/2007 at 06:07 AM.
    Try posting this over at SprintUsers.com too. You might get a few more bites over there.
  6.    #6  
    Good idea. Thanks for the tip!
    a friend of mine was thinking about this. would it be possible to port his number over?
    it's not a crack house, it's a crack home.
    Quote Originally Posted by kabuto View Post
    a friend of mine was thinking about this. would it be possible to port his number over?
    Yes. If you do a transfer of liability to a person who is currently with another carrier, once the transfer is complete the new account holder can port his number over.
  9.    #9  
    Now the question is, once someone takes over my Sprint contract, can I take my Sprint number with me to whatever new carrier I go to...
    just curious.....why would you get rid of such a good deal??

I have sero $30 with 6pm nights...free 500 sms and FIMF...and even without the extra goodies...i'd take it over any other plan in a heartbeat due to unlimited power vision
    Global Posts
    227 Global Posts
    Are you still looking to move this, pm me if you are
  12.    #12  
    I'm still looking for someone to take over my contract. If you're interested, pm me and take a look at my celltrade account (link in my sig.).
    Do you still have this? PM me.
  14.    #14  
    Ok, my plan is available again. I finally got a good deal with the new provider. If you're interested in taking over my plan, please send me a PM.
    Oh. Too late by 12 hours. I just signed up with SERO online last night. Got a 700wx. Good luck. That SERO deal is a good one.
  16.    #16  
    No problem. Mine includes unlimited text (signed up when they were first available).
    Yeah, your unlimited texting deal is tempting.

I'm walking away from a great text deal on T-Mobile in favor of the $100/month 2,500 minute SERO plan. I figure I could add text messaging later at Sprint and still spend less than I do at T-Mobile considering voice/data/text/etc.

Now. Roaming internationally has suddenly become a REAL problem with Sprint. And I don't have wifi in Starbucks via T-Mobile anymore.

I hope you find someone to take your contract.
  18.    #18  
    Bump...

Plan is still available. Again, it's the $30.00 monthly SERO plan. Includes:

# Adjustable Anytime Minutes
    # $30.00 Minimum Monthly Charge
    # AMERICA - ROAMING Included
    # Nationwide Long Distance Included
    # Unlimited Night & Weekend Mins. Included
    # Nights: M-Th 9PM-7AM Wknd: F 9PM-M 7AM
    # Unlimited Vision Access
    # Unlimited Mobile to Mobile
    # Caller ID, Call Waiting
    # Three-way Calling
    # Voicemail

nlimited SMS Text Messaging $10.00
    Total Equipment Protection $6.00

The Unlimited SMS Text Messaging is actually $2.00 a month. They credit $8.00 back to the account every month. They do this because I signed up for this SERO plan when they were first offered. When they were first offered the plans included unlimited text messaging, but after I got switched over to it, they forgot to add the free, unlimited text messaging. The best they could do was credit the account $8.00 a month.

You have to provide your own phone.

The contract expires on November 27, 2007. After it expires, you go month to month with this contract and can get out w/o paying the ETF.
    I am interested. please pm me if still available
  20.    #20  
    My SERO plan is still available. Transferring it is more of a hassle than I thought though. I asked Sprint how this is done (called both CS and went to a Sprint store to ask) and they said that the person who wants to take my contract has to go to their Sprint store at the same time I go so my store can fax all my info. to the other store and they can process the paperwork.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast