1.    #1  
    I'm sure this a very newbie question but I can't seem to find a proper answer anywhere.

I'm planning on getting a 700wx was looking at the SERO plans. On the first page after you "login" with an email address it says "**off-network romaning not included" but then when you view the details of the plan it says "roaming $0.00 per minute."

I assume this means no roaming charges, but I wanted to verify before I sign off my soul to Sprint for 2-years after getting off Cingular.
    Global Posts
    577 Global Posts
    I have SERO and when I check my plan online it states "AMERICA - ROAMING Included" so I can only assume that roaming on other networks in the US is free, or more accurately, charged against plan minutes.
  3.    #3  
    I figured, but I wanted to make sure.

I'm still waiting for "the catch" (as my fiancee said) to this plan.
    Global Posts
    227 Global Posts
    the SERO site had some misinfo on there in the past couple of days, I wouldn't worry about it.
    Roaming is included at no charge on all SERO plans. Also, what information was incorrent on the SERO web site recently?
    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestDrummer View Post
    Roaming is included at no charge on all SERO plans. Also, what information was incorrent on the SERO web site recently?
    in one spot it said roaming included but in another spot it said roaming not included. I called sprint and they confirmed free voice and data roam with SERO plan I have and I signed up this last Monday.
    What about Sprint to Sprint? Is it Free??

I just signed up for SERO.. two accounts..

Had to sign up for two accounts, one for me, one for wifey... Problem is.. wifey already on sprint.. so i have to transfer liability once we get the phones.

Can we transfer her number to the SERO account without paying the $20 disconnect?
    Quote Originally Posted by dohsar View Post
    What about Sprint to Sprint? Is it Free??

I just signed up for SERO.. two accounts..

Had to sign up for two accounts, one for me, one for wifey... Problem is.. wifey already on sprint.. so i have to transfer liability once we get the phones.

Can we transfer her number to the SERO account without paying the $20 disconnect?
    Unfortunately your wife's number cannot be transfered to the new SERO line. What you probably should've done, is order 1 new SERO line, and then have your wife call Sprint CS to be transfered to a SERO plan.

s your wife still in contract? If not, just cancel her line and let her use the new SERO line. If she is still in contract, you can still cancel her line and let her use the new SERO phone, but she'll have to pay the ETF. What I would do, is return the second SERO phone that you recently activated, and just have her current line converted to a SERO plan. You can do the transfer of liability before or after, it won't matter.