1.    #1  
    After a long absence I have returned to the hallowed halls (boards?) of TC. Some of you may glad to see me back, some may be sorry.

I wish everyone a very Merry Christmas. So does Sprint. Starting today and going until12/18 all Sprint Employees have unlimited SERO referrals.

So to hopefully help more people be glad I'm back I will give anyone who PM's me my Sprint E-mail address to be used by anyone who wishes to start a new line on the SERO plan.

I will attempt to answer all PM's within 48 hours. I will answer all PM requests untill 12/18. After that I will no longer respond to requests. I have used my 5 for the year so will NOT have any left after 12/18.

It's good to be back!

Enjoy and have a Safe and Happy holiday season!!!!!!

Cheers,
    Dragonman
    Visor Platinum-->Visor NEO--->M505--->Treo 300 Sprint--->Treo 600---> TREO 650 ---> Treo 700P ---> Treo 755 --->Touch Diamond--->Touch Pro ---> Palm Pre
    Check out the expert judges at http//:mobileappsshowdown.com
    WOW

Boy is your mailbox going to fill up! (So will Sprint, with new customers!)

Hang in there my man.

Cheers, Perry.
    Now that's a gift, and Merry Christmas to you....& all of TC
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Global Posts
    577 Global Posts
    A friend of mine is an existing customer and would like to get on a SERO plan, but he has been unsuccessful so far with CS.

Think you could help him out?
    pm sent
  6.    #6  
    Just a quick note here. This offer is for NEW lines. I seriously doubt it will help existing customers. I will send my Sprint E-mail addy to all who ask, but ask the members to please NOT e-mail me there. I get too mant there from Sprint already

The responses will include the SERO web address along with my Sprint E-mail addy only so I can answer quickly and efficiently. If you have questions please email them to the email listed in my profile (Gmail that pops directly to my Treo)

Thanks for understanding and Merry Christmas.

Cheers,
    Dragonman
    Visor Platinum-->Visor NEO--->M505--->Treo 300 Sprint--->Treo 600---> TREO 650 ---> Treo 700P ---> Treo 755 --->Touch Diamond--->Touch Pro ---> Palm Pre
    Check out the expert judges at http//:mobileappsshowdown.com
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    Just saw your post. Would you be so kind as to IM me you sprint e-mail address. Thanks a bunch!!!
    Global Posts
    227 Global Posts
    As great as the SERO plans are, and they can be VERY cheap for what one needs, I would NEVER go through the SPRINT fulfillment company, INPHONIC EVER AGAIN!! Absolutly, without any question or doubt in my mind, the worst customer experience ever,
    you could not get me to do it over again if they were GIVING THE PHONES AWAY!

I do not understand why sprint continues to use them, they have been sued and lost, they are no longer a part of the BBB, they continue to lose money as an operation (I have no trouble understanding why), and they just do not seem to care.

If you have a LOT of time and patience, and don't get frustrated or annoyed when nobody you call knows anything, and nothing happens for weeks at a time, and you don't have a day job, and the savings of 10-20$ a month is worth more to you than your sanity, it can be a VERY good deal!

IHMO and experience.
  9. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Glad you are back Dragonman. Bearing gifts too no less.