Global Posts
    315 Global Posts
    hi.. i requested the government discount 2 months ago and i received the bill today but i didn't see any discount applied to my account so called them up and the CSR said she saw the note on my account sayin that since i'm on a Sero plan i am not eligible for the gov discount and it was rejected.

i had nextel before with sero and they gave me the gov discount also.

Why Sprint is refusing to give me a discount?

should i request it again?
    Keep trying. Its possible to get discounts with SERO. I have a loyalty and corp discount on my SERO plan.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    I got the same think as aznspiki. I've been calling for the last 4 months to try to get my corporate discount. Everytime I call, they tell me I'm not eligible since I have a SERO plan.
    Try sending an email using the link in your sprint portal when you log in. That's how I finally got mine added.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    I had a problem adding my corp discount by phone as well, this was months ago in April/May when I tried. After 3 phone calls I emailed the rep through the sprint site after logging in and they added it just fine. Worked for me as well.

Sprint PCS user since 1999

-=-=-
    Palm IIIC -> Palm M100 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 755P
    Do I count as a Palm addict if I still have my original Palm IIIC?
    -=-=-
    Praise is what I do...
    Global Posts
    289 Global Posts
    For those that added it via email after not getting it on the phone, did you just try starting from scratch via email, or did you explain that you had called on the phone to try to add it?

I am at my 60th day tomorrow and have not seen it show up yet, and assume that may be the reason.

Thanks.
    Global Posts
    289 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by stroths View Post
    Try sending an email using the link in your sprint portal when you log in. That's how I finally got mine added.

Email finally worked for me as well.