1.    #1  
    Is there a way to change the phone software to sprint? I found the phone brand new and want to change it to sprint .
    You "found the phone brand new?" What does that mean Mr. First-time-poster?
    It's technically possible, but most CDMA providers won't let you use a phone on their network that came from another CDMA provider.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    I would also suggest going to Shadomite's website for more information on this procedure

http://www.shadowmite.com/forum/view...189276d1e2e511
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    converting software is no issue... the real problem is that Sprint will not let you put the phone of their network. Since the ESN was never in their inventory, they will not be able to register it. Suggest you sell it and find a Sprint one.

Also same thing goes for Sprint to Verizon conversions. I converted a Sprint T600 for a friend and put it on Verizon, but they have since adopted the same position as Sprint, NO non inventory ESNs.

Probably the only CDMA carrier that will permit this is Alltel
  6.    #6  
    I was working and it was on the grass by one of the building in its packaging. Just the phone, I had to buy all the other items, like the battery, charger ect.
    Quote Originally Posted by ismkv8s View Post
    I was working and it was on the grass by one of the building in its packaging. Just the phone, I had to buy all the other items, like the battery, charger ect.
    Does this make anyone else think "WTF?" like it does to me?
    Quote Originally Posted by ismkv8s View Post
    See if "one of the building" has a lost-and-found or report it to the primary provider (the wireless company will have a logo on the phone). Do the right thing - the phone's not yours.