1.    #1  
    What the heck gives with Sprint Picture mail. I pay for the Vision Plus pack which includes unlimited data and Picture mail as opposed to the straight vision pack that is just unlimited data. It is advertised as a messaging tool, NOT a Email tool. Customer Support Tier 3 just told me (after days and days of calls, trouble tickets etc.) that I should use Versamail for sending and receiving pictures I have never been able to view a picture from the messaging software that it arrives in......have had to copy the link, open Blazer and paste it in there and that doesn't always work. Shouldn't I be able to view the picture on my Treo650 from the messaging app? Anyone have issues like this or am I expecting too much from Sprint. Again I would ask why pay for Vision Plus??
    Last edited by ttrundle; 10/30/2006 at 12:22 PM.
    Global Posts
    439 Global Posts
    I to have notices that my picture mail doesn't beheave nice...
    I don't think we have unrealistic expectations from Sprint on this.

Iv'e done my moaning and bi$thing about Palm and Sprint... It's obvious they will be hurting soon because of the Treo line.
    Global Posts
    439 Global Posts
    I to have notices that my picture mail doesn't behave nice...
    I don't think we have unrealistic expectations from Sprint on this.

Iv'e done my moaning and bi$thing about Palm and Sprint... It's obvious they will be hurting soon because of the Treo line.
  4.    #4  
    geeesh, am I the only one with this issue??