I thought I convinced myself that I wanted to upgrade my Treo 600 to the Treo 700wx... but now I'm not so sure.

When I got the 600, I was generally using it for web browsing, listening to tunes and checking my college email. I now use it mainly for tethering my laptop on my commute (1hr train ride each way).

About 6 months ago, my company gave me a blackberry with T-Mobile. Coverage sucks, but the thing is free and it can cope with: basic web browsing, email (including my work email which I could never do on my treo) making free calls (within reason) and most importantly, Sudoku!

Most of the features I am looking for in the 700wx exist in regular phones: EVDO, bluetooth. Any features which the 700wx beats a regular phone at (SMS, Web, Email), the blackberry is pretty good at, besides if I really need to email or surf the web I carry around a laptop most of the time.

The only things I can think of that a 700wx would do that neither a regular powervision phone or blackberry could handle is 1) Skype - I call the UK regularly and currently bounce between free calls on my blackberry and 6c/min on my treo (when the conscience kicks in!). 2) Reading accessing files on my SD card when I don't have my laptop handy.

Anybody think of any other reason why I might want a Treo? If not, anybody got any good recommendations for power vision phones (which until now I have not been paying attention to)?