1.    #1  
    I have a friend who has a Disney Mobile phone http://disneymobile.go.com/disneymob...seHandset#null Its the dm-p100...and before anyone has any wise-guy jokes, yes she is over the age of 21, LOL (her parents bought her that phone)

Well my problem is that she can send me and other people txt messages just fine, but when I reply to her message she said she never gets it. Now she can receive txt's from other phones just fine, but not from my 650. Any ideas as to why my phone cannot successfully send her phone a text. I thought it had something to do with it being a disney phone but since she gets text's from other non-disney phones then that kinda rules out that theory.......any thoughts??
    i'm in the same boat as you...although my friends do not have disney phones (hehe), my verizon friends cannot recieve my texts, but i can recieve theirs. i have sprint..i hope its something with the network, and they fix it quickly. It's been like this all wekk. i text almost as much as i talk on the phone.

Anyone have any ideas what the problem is?