1.    #1  
    Hi. I have the SERO plan, but I noticed that my plan summary doesn't list Unlimited Picture Mail nor unlimited IM. I thought that was included in SERO. The SERO site on sprint.com/sero lists these as part of the plan. Was this something I was supposed to call them back about to set it up after they enrolled me? Anyone know? Thanks.
    Bo Meyer
    Visor 90 --> Treo 300 --> Treo 600 --> Treo 700p
    Mac OS X
    Global Posts
    829 Global Posts
    I've tried like 4 times and the customer rep won't convert my plan. I've also been told that I cannot port my number over and that I have to purchase a new phone. I just called to cancel my account and asked for a better plan, then I casually mentioned the SERO plan, but no dice. WTF!!!
    SERO includes unlimited picturemail. I have heard some say that you have to call Sprint to get it setup correctly.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    Global Posts
    829 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by stroths View Post
    SERO includes unlimited picturemail. I have heard some say that you have to call Sprint to get it setup correctly.
    On my final try, I was on the phone with a really nice customer rep. She did a lot of research for me, but she said the same story: you have to open a new account, you can't port your number over, plus you're charged the $200 cancellation fee for your current account. So I guess 5% with my employer is better than nothing.
  5.    #5  
    I already am on the SERO. Post is directed at those on it.

I'll call them and get it activated.
    Bo Meyer
    Mac OS X
    Im on it and had to call them to activate picture mail.
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Hdhntr23 View Post
    Im on it and had to call them to activate picture mail.
    Did you call regular CS or retentions? Does it matter?
    Bo Meyer
    Mac OS X