Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    I'm not sure if anyone else has been getting this, but it seems in the past few days, i've been getting a good amount of messages sent to me twice. I'll get the message, and then, anywhere from 1 to 10 minutes later, i'll get the exact same message again. I'm not overly concerned as i have the old $5 for unlimited SMS, but if i didn't i'd be worried about being over charged. Any idea if this is a quirk with the phone, or with the network?
    I'm getting the same thing sending from Sprint, people are receiving it twice.
    Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    it seems as though it's random, if i send a message in reply, i don't get the duplicate, but if i wait a while before responding, then the chance of getting it twice is much greater. I just confirmed that people are getting duplicates of my messages as well.
    im getting the same thing on sprint people keep complaining that i have been sending txt's more than once, sometimes the other person i txt gets it 3 times in a row
    Read Hobbes' thread in this forum.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
    According to pcsintel and sprintpcsinfo, sprint's being doing revamps to its website text messages, indicating that it may be the source of a lot of text problems.

i'm having the same thing happen. i'ts annoying.
    Currently using: Sprint Treo 650!!
    Palm Pilot - Palm V- Handspring Visor - Samsung i500 - Treo 600
    Same here, first we don't get SMS, then we get doubles....come on Sprint....fix this.
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter