Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    I just checked the Verizon website and they are now offering an additional $100 mail in rebate for the 700p bringing the price down to $299.99. I'm surprised, I thought they were selling well. I'm glad I waited to order one.
    Global Posts
    161 Global Posts
    url please
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    If its the discount I saw, its on the 650 only
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    great find considering i got a 700p last week looks like i can another $100 off making it $269.
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fbrown627
    This url shows the price at $399, where it has been for some time. Can anyone point me to the extra $100 discount?
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    I just checked and the rebate is gone. It was there for three days. Must have been an unannounced special or a mistake.
    I saw it too as an internet-only additional $100 discount ($299 total). It's gone now.
    Bo Meyer
    Visor 90 --> Treo 300 --> Treo 600 --> Treo 700p
    Mac OS X
    Bo Meyer
    Visor 90 --> Treo 300 --> Treo 600 --> Treo 700p
    Mac OS X
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fbrown627 View Post
    I just checked and the rebate is gone. It was there for three days. Must have been an unannounced special or a mistake.

Thought I got lucky a week ago, then the rebate dissapeared , now it shows up agin but i brought mine 8/8???
    Does anyone know how we can get this as a service credit or something, if we are within our 15 day return policy?

I called and they confirmed that I could return and re-purchase the phone to recieve the discount, but would not just credit my account. Seems like alot more work on both ends to me, but they suggested that was what I do. Verizon's customer service has been getting worse and worse for me over the years (I have been with them for 11) I have a 400$ monthly bill and they won't cut me a single break on anything. Anyways, enough bit$$$ng. Sorry for my mini rant.

So is anyone aware of how to recieve this discount without returning the phone?