1. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    I bought a 700P for the wife for her BDay. I am trying to activate it now, and they (Sprint) wanted me to sign a 2 year to activate it. I have been waiting for a half hour for someone(supervisor) to wave the contract agreement. I have had 2 650's the same way on this plan before. I had my 700P grandfathered into the plan, just trying to get the wife's the same way, sans agreement. I have been a Sprint customer since 1999-2000, so hopefully they can understand I am not really going anywhere, unless they don't give me what I want .
    I totally agree with you and they should hook you up. I think they will. The ball is in our park since Sprint has been hurting lately...that is the only reason why they have been so nice.
    at&t iPhone3G
  3. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Talking to retentions now, I wound up being on hold w/ regular CS for 57 mins, and still did not talk to a supervisor. Hence the reason at retentions now.
  4. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    16 mins on hold with retentions now
  5. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    They did it! Goodness I love Sprint.
    Quote Originally Posted by NRG
    They did it! Goodness I love Sprint.
    They have no choice...they can't afford to lose any customers. Verizon is capatalizing on their losses. Plus you put in the labor with CS and it paid off.
    at&t iPhone3G
    That still a long time to be on the phone.
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

8. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by t2gungho
    That still a long time to be on the phone.
    Speakerphone, it increases your stamina against the hold feature.
    That or the BT headset ;-)
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve