1.    #1  
    Things have changed for Sprint with its losses and we are losing great deals little by little in the process.http://www.mobileburn.com/news.jsp?Id=2627&source=HOME
    at&t iPhone3G
    It kind of sucks...but I don't go over my minutes very much.
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

Never have gone over my minutes - don't use the 700p for a phone too often. Ben
  4.    #4  
    I have only went over my minutes once...but fair and flex is a deal when you have a wife that cant STFU every once in a while and it is only 50 minutes to 100 minutes the couple of times she did. As far as using my treo for a phone...I certainly do along with its other geat functions. I am not retired and I am on the move alot, same with my wife, so our devices get used.
    Last edited by KStewart; 08/12/2006 at 05:59 AM.
    at&t iPhone3G
    Quote Originally Posted by KStewart
    I have only went over my minutes once...but fair and flex is a deal when you have a wife that cant STFU every once in a while and it is only 50 minutes to 100 minutes the couple of times she did. As far as using my treo for a phone...I certainly do along with its other geat functions. I am not retired and I am on the move alot, same with my wife, so our devices get used.
    I use mine a lot too but my wife has the gift of gab...she uses way more minutes than me. Im kind of lucky though...we have a lot of friends on sprint so those minutes dont count.
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

I still have a grandfathered FF where 100 min bucket for only $5 and I do go over like 100-200 min/ mo. I only have to pay like $10 in overage/mo, I guess i'll be holding to my plan for a while