1.    #1  
    I have the old 2000 min, free data plan. I think it must have included free incoming minutes, also as I have never noticed paying for incoming minutes. I see on Sprint web page a great deal of attention paid to paying to get "free" incoming minutes. Is this new? Other comments about paying for incoming calls?

Thanks.
    how do you know if you pay, or don't pay for incoming minutes? Are they split out differently on Sprint.com? The only thing I see on my Sprint bill that is truly separate are PCS-PCS calls. As long as I don't go over my monthly minutes, it's all "0.00" on charges.

Yes, this plan is relatively new, maybe a year or so old. I would say it would be a great plan if a lot of people call you. Also, be careful if you change plans now - it is hard to grandfather stuff (like free data).
    It's not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change” - Darwin
    Sprint does offer plans with free incoming calls. u may want to check with CS though. *2 from your phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by NoDo
    Sprint does offer plans with free incoming calls. u may want to check with CS though. *2 from your phone.
    It migrated from Nextel's free incoming plans.
    at&t iPhone3G
    Yes the incoming plans were part of Nextel for a while and were migrated to sprint after the merger, i have both Sprint and Nextel, free incoming, i have the 300 anytimes with free incoming, free sprint to sprint, and nights and weekends starting at 7pm, and in total minutes i average about 3000 to 4000 minutes a months and out of those minutes i only use about 130 of my anytimes minutes, its a great plan.
    The only code I know of for free incoming if you never had Nextel is for first incoming minute free.

I have had first incoming minute free on Sprint for the past 2 years. I have never had a Nextel account.

Sprint PCS user since 1999

-=-=-
    Palm IIIC -> Palm M100 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 755P
    Do I count as a Palm addict if I still have my original Palm IIIC?
    -=-=-
    Praise is what I do...
    I have the Free incoming minute plan on my Treo 700, ive had it since the 650 days i dont ever remember going over my minutes its almost impossible to do with these new Sprint Plans